5.jeez dude

Hank munches on his donut nervously while Connor does so too but smiling. Connor puts his legs on Hanks lap and puts his head on his chest happily. Hank blushes and pulls him a little closer.

"How is your food?", Connor asks shyly.

"Like you."

"Huh?"

"Sweet."

Connor blushes and whines embarrassed. Hank chuckles and kisses his cheek lovingly. Connor sticks his tongue out at him. Hank grins and looks at the teen amused.

"Adorable. Fuck. I love you, Connie."

Connor blushes and smiles. He plays with his hands shyly.

"Hank?"

"Yes?"

"Can I trust you with a secret?"

"You can kiss my cheek-"

Connor giggles.

"No, an actual secret. But first... Are you transphobic?"

Hank shakes his head.

"I used to be a girl."

Hank blinks.

Surprised.

"Wow... I am... Really honoured you trust me with that...", Hank says surprised.

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not. I don't care what's in your pants. You're a cute guy, that doesn't change anything baby."

Connor smiles happily and cuddles him. He suddenly takes a bite out of Hanks donut.

"Hey, you little rascal!", Hank says playfully.

Connor giggles and eats from his donut happily. Hank smirks.

"It's only fair if I get a taste too."

"Alright."

Connor holds his donut up. Hank gently pulls his hand away and kisses Connor. Connor blushes madly and his eyes widened surprised. But he slowly closes his eyes and kisses back shyly. Hank and Connor part.

"Delicious."

Connor blushes and hides his face in Hanks chest embarrassed. Hank kisses Connors forehead smiling. Connor blushes and looks at Hank. Hank grins and pecks his nose affectionately. Connor smiles brightly.

After a while they finally got out and said their goodbyes after Hank drove him home.

"I'll text you once I am home, ok Con?"

Connor nodds and gets on his toes and pulls Hank down to kiss his cheek. Hank blushes and ruffles his hair, kissing his forehead before he drove off. Connor smiles and gets inside happily.

"How was it!?", Simon says excitedly while coming out of the kitchen.

He hugs Connor happily and Connor returns the affectionate gesture. Josh and Markus come out too, joining them.

"How about we go to my room? North is coming in an hour and dad is returning from the atelier in the evening.", Markus suggested.

Connor nodds.

////////////////////////

S

imon takes another sip from his juice while Markus goes through his hair. Josh leans against Markus while Connor tells them about his date excitedly.