6. p a i n k i l l e r

Hank walks into school tiredly and grabs his stuff out of his locker. He looks around and waited but- where is Connor? He usually comes in early and they'd end up cuddling in the boys restroom to keep their relationship private. Hank grabs his phone and texts Connor.

Hey Con, are you coming to school today?

Hank got a message imidiatly.

No. I am not feeling well. Sorry. Love you xoxo

Hank blinks and sees Markus coming in. He rushes towards Markus quickly. Markus sees him and flashes him a smile.

"Hey, Anderson-"

"Hey Markus, uh- is Connor ok?"

Markus blinks.

"Oh- uh- he is... Not alright. I mean... Well. Fuck how do I say that, you know he is..."

"..trans?"

"Yeah, well. He still has some female problems."

Hank blinks.

Oh.

O h.

"Oh- uh- can I help him in a way?"

"You should ask him yourself, he is a little emotional when this happens."

Hank nodds.

"Thanks for telling me."

"Don't worry about it."

Hank grabs his phone and texts Connor.

Hey Con, do you need something? I am going to come over.

What? But you have school?

Fuck school, you're more important. Now tell me what you want, I'll get it.

But you shouldn't skip a whole school day just because i don't feel well.

You didn't answer my question.

Chocolate.

Good, see ya.

Hank puts his phone in his bag and gets his leather jacket on and drives to the shop nearby and gets some chocolate for Connor.

//////////////////////////

Connor huddled himself further in his blanket and watches SpongeBob. He wipes his tears away and looks at his fingernails.

It was the time of the month again.

Where your vagina screams satanic prayers while turning into a bloody Niagara fall.

Suddenly he hears his door creaking open. He sniffles and keeps watching SpongeBob. He feels a weight next to him. The person slowly lifts off the blanket off his head. He feels a big hand ruffle through his hair affectionately. Connor looks up and sees Hank smiling down at him. Connor just wrapped his arms around Hanks waist and presses his face against his thigh. Hank chuckles and caresses his arm.

"I got you some sweets."

Hank puts a bag on Connors bed and lets the Candy fall out. Connor blinks and stops the cartoon playing on his laptop.

"Thank you.", Connor says weakly.

Hank rubs his back through the bed sheets. He smiles empathetically.