Found

Leah's POV

Master brought his belt down on me one last time before stepping away to examine the long red lines marring my back.

"Good girl, Leah!" He praises as he runs his hand over the red welts. I smile at the praise and wiped away my tears before I thanked him, happy I could do something right for once.

Master hangs up the belt on the punishment wall before going over to the medicine cabinet.

I fell a pout beginning to spread on my face as he opens up the cabinet and pulls out the alcohol spray.

"Come here and kneel," Master instructs.

"Yes, Sir," I responds solemnly, crawling over to him. With each movement of my arms and legs, my back flares up from my lacerations.

Master moves my hair from my back before generously spraying the alcohol all over my wounds. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming as the alcohol only makes the cuts and welts more painful.

I don't dare reject Master's generosity or kindness though and ask him to not put it on. Making sure my wounds didn't lead to infections, was one of the small caring actions Master did for me.

Once he is satisfied, Master puts the bottle away in the medicine cabinet and gets out the collar he has me wear at night.

Although I had never ran away from him, he made me wear a collar, so he could track me if I tried to run while he slept.

The pain of previous punishments reminded me not to ask Master to loosen the tight collar or stay with me until I fell asleep.

Master didn't like it when I asked him things, so instead of asking him anything at all, I was a good girl and thanked him for our playtime before painfully crawling over to my corner where I slept.

"Goodnight, Master. I love you," I called after him softly as he left, causing him to turn around and look at me.

I knew it was a mistake to speak without permission once I saw his unreadable expression. I had good intentions, but that didn't mean I hadn't spoke to him without permission.

Master turns and leaves without returning my good wishes. It hurt me a little, but I was thankful he didn't punish me. Even though it upset me that he didn't respond, it wasn't uncommon because he never wished me a good night.

After he is gone, I lay down on the concrete, wishing I had been good enough to sleep in Master's room. The carpet in there is much nicer than the concrete flooring here. I understood though that if I want a luxury like that, I will have to try harder.

I always try to be good and make Master happy, but I usually end up messing up and making him angry.

At that thought, I let out a frustrated sigh.

I absentmindedly play with the tight collar. I try not to think about how it is squeezing my windpipe, but it doesn't work leaving the only think for me to do is cringe.

I have always hated collars.

When Master had first gotten me, I had fought with him because I didn't want a collar, but he always won. Consequently, I wear collars a lot. I don't know if it's because Master knows I hate them, or because he likes them, but either way I wear them an awful lot.

The concrete walls and floor of my room quickly suck the heat out of me, leaving me a shivering mess. My teeth chatter and I wrap my arms around my torso, careful not to touch the new welts on my back.

I selfishly wish for a blanket, but I stop immediately and remind myself that Master has been very generous giving me a home and love even though I am probably not even worth that much.