Little's Boutique

Rylan's POV

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask my Dad as I follow him into the kitchen once again.

"Is Leah alright?" I frown at his concern. She is fine?

"Yeah, she's fine." I mean she has been weird this morning, but she is okay.

Maybe she didn't like me leaving her unsatisfied?

In my defense it wasn't my intent to, when I saw the time I realize we really should be going home.

I did ask if she wanted me to finish her off though once I realized I was leaving her all flustered. She had said she was fine though.

All I wanted was alone time with her and I'm sure my parents would be seeing lots of Leah once I start work again. I really don't think her lack of satisfaction brought any problems.

My Dad eyes me suspiciously and my Mom walks into the kitchen to join the conversation. "What happened with you and Leah?" She asks, rubbing my shoulder.

"Nothing did," I answer truthfully. "She has just been weird today."

My Mom and Dad give me a look. "She has been weird today?" She doesn't sound amusement.

My eye brows scrunch together. "Yeah, I don't know."

"How has she been 'weird'?" She asks.

"Well, when I touched her shoulder, she like flipped out." I know she day dreams sometimes, but I didn't really sneak up on her. "She has been super quiet too." The last couple of days we have really made progress on communication with one another.

"Do you think her change of behavior could be caused by your change of behavior?" 

My change of behavior?

"Did you punish her yesterday or this morning?" My Mom asks. I shake my head no.

"No. Things between us have truly been fine. Great even. Why would you think I punished her?"

"She seems scared," my Dad says matter-of-factly. "Could she maybe have mistaken something you did for punishment?"

I was about to say no before I realized the answer was yes.

"Yes," I say with a groan. I hadn't meant to scare  or even tease her at all when I left her unsatisfied.

I should of thought about my actions more because now I'm giving her mixed signals. She probably thought I was using orgasm denial to punish her. "Yeah, I know what I did," I say in defeat.

My Mom quirks a brow and I shake my head. "You don't want to know." She laughs and walks me to the front door.

I hug both of my parents and rush out the door to go see Leah. I fell so stupid. I was so caught up in my head about heading home, I forgot me and her aren't always on the same page.

"Hey, Leah." She looks over at me already nervously wringing her hands.

I wince a little as I try to find the right words to clear up this morning to her.

Should I offer to release any sexual frustration she might have first? Or explain what this morning was about? Should I apologize first?

I open my mouth to speak, but I just can't find and words. I lean over and unbuckle her seat before pulling her small frame into my lap.