Apologize

Rylan's POV

I look over the kitchen counter at Leah kneeling by the sofa. As always, her position is flawless, but her fingers flutter nervously in her lap.

I want so badly to forget punishment and simply move on. Leah has been such a good girl all day and I feel bad for leaving her at the office without warning, but the truth is that our relationship and lifestyle is dependent on rules and discipline.

If I let her rule breaking slide, even if she broke the rule by accident, then our relationship wouldn't really be... good. I can't sustain a dom and sub relationship with a sub that I never discipline or hold accountable.

If Leah didn't want a dom and sub relationship then I would forget it, but she obviously does. She said it herself, she wants me to hold her to high expectations.

I put away the dishes slowly, giving her time to reflect on her situation and prepare herself for punishment.

Just like always, her punishment will be nothing too harsh, especially because Leah is already hyperactive.

I lean on the kitchen counter and watch her silently. I can see the wheels turning in her mind. She bites her lip nervously and takes harsh, nervous breaths.

I push myself from the counter and walk around to come and stand in front of her. She can only see my shoes, but my presence makes her more nervous.

"Leah, why are you being punished", I cross my arms over my chest. I keep my tone calm, going fully into dom mode.

"Be—cause because I wasn't taking care of mys—self," she spews out nervously. I hate seeing her stutter. She does it when she is nervous and she always finches like I will hit her for doing it.

"Take a deep breath and explain to me why you are being punished." I don't want her to be freaked out about this, punishment shouldn't be so nerve racking for her.

She takes a deep shaky breath and tries again, "I'm being punished bec—because I wasn't taking care of my hands Master."

I step back. "Kneel here." I point to the center of the living room.

She crawls over quickly and resumes her kneeling position. "Good girl."Even though this is a punishment, she still needs to be rewarded for listening.

I pace around her slowly, contemplating a punishment. The only punishment I have administered had been a spanking, but I don't want to give another punishment on top of her spanking from this morning.

An idea pops into my head and I know what I want to do, "I want you to get up. Go to the corner, and face the wall." I wait for her to complete each instruction. "You are going to stay there until I say differently." I leave to go set up her punishment.

I walk down the hall and into our playroom. I switch the lights on and dim them down. Her infraction was small, so I decide to use some ice before I move onto her reward for being good today.

I walk into the kitchen and ignore Leah as I pull out some ice from the fridge. I pour the ice in a bowl and fill it with some water too. "Color?" I ask on the way out.

"Green, Master."I smile and set the bowl of ice and water on a table in the playroom. I put my hand in and quickly pull it out.

It's cold. That's not gonna feel good. I walk over and dig through toys until I find a glass dildo. I drop it into the ice water and watch the ice melt.