Horror show

Leah's POV

I sit next to Master on the couch and watch Ivy, Master's niece, aggressively latches onto Jena's breast. Several questions fly through my head as I observe.

Why is it doing that?

And

Why is she letting it?

I don't know much about babies, or children. I never really have seen them before like in real life.

When we ate dinner it didn't eat with us, but I think that's because it doesn't have teeth or something.

I remember hearing somewhere that babies don't have teeth. They obviously grow teeth or something when they are older, because then they become big like me, but still....

Why is Ivy attaching herself to her mother?

Is that normal?

Master and Gina and George aren't making it a big deal so it must be normal.

I want to ask Master what she is doing, but that would be rude. So instead of asking him what Jena is doing I simply snuggle up into his back.

I'm sitting behind him as he sits on the edge of the chaise flipping through movies while everyone else talks about what they want to watch.

I haven't ever seen any of these movies before. They all look so interesting and I wonder if they are any good.

I haven't really ever watched TV, I have never been aloud to before.

I don't really know if I'm even suppose to be watching the TV now, but Master hasn't said anything and he usually does if he wants me to do something.

"We are not watching that movie again. We watch that movie at least twice a year". Master complains with a groan as he continues to flip through more movies.

"But that's my favorite! It's such a good movie", Jena whines throwing a pillow.

She misses terribly and the pillow flies over and hits me. I don't bother deflecting it, I just flinch into Master and let the pillow fall beside me.

Master doesn't listen to Jena's requests anymore, but instead he switches through movies with much darker covers.

Him and Mason argue playfully about which movie to watch, but I sincerely hope it will be none of these.

Pictures of scary girls, with blood, and bones and other dark things litter the cover and I don't want to watch it.

I want to tell Master that, but he didn't ask my opinion and I won't give it when it wasn't asked for.

I want to be a good girl for him tonight.

I know he said I wasn't bad yesterday, but I know he was mad at me.

"Oh this is such a good one", Master says clicking on one.

The Ring.

That can't be too scary right? The cover gives me chills, but how scary can it be.

The movie starts and Master throws the remote down on the sofa before laying back with his head in my lap.