Long day at the office

Leah's POV

I blink my eyes awake as Master's alarm clock goes off. I groan and try to sit up before Master's arms pull me back down on top of him.

I smile as he rolls over with me under him, the clock still going off. I try to reach through his arms to turn it off, but I'm too far away. "Master, let me get the alarm." I run my hands on his back and he shivers.

My mind drifts a little and I forget my request once my hand mets solid muscle. "We need to get up," Master says finally.

I want to ask what we need to get up for, but I also don't want to bug Master, who already seems like he is not happy to be getting up.

Perhaps he would like breakfast in bed, so he doesn't have to get up now?" Yes, Master. What time would you like to leave?"

"Seven thirty," Master grumbles against my neck. I nod and run my fingers through his hair, earning a groan from him.

"May I please make us breakfast then, Sir?"

Master's arms tighten around me and I wait for the impending no, but Master suddenly sighs. "That would be amazing," he says defeatedly and kisses my neck and then face.

He lets me sit up and I lean over him to turn the alarm clock off. My bottom is across his lap and he takes the opportunity to caress it.

I want to go start breakfast, but Master seems happy rubbing my behind. "Master, am I dismissed?"

He groans and leans over to kiss my head, "Yes." I crawl off our bed, pulling the blankets up around him. By the time I get on my knees to crawl out of the bedroom, he is already asleep again.

I smile when I reach the door way and get to walk the rest of the journey to the kitchen. I like crawling, but when I get to walk, it is even more of a privilege because in some places I have to crawl now.

I try to remain as quiet as possible as I pull out ingredients for breakfast. I cook up some sausage, eggs and toast before placing them on a tray for Master.

I'm about to go give it to him when I realize I forgot coffee. I quickly go cook up a pot of coffee for him before going back to our room.

I look at the tray in my hand and wonder how I am gonna crawl with it. I don't want to make a mess of anything, so I decide just to walk.

I don't think Master will mind, he is a reasonable owner and would understand that I didn't want to make a mess.

I set the tray of food on the night stand and crawl into bed again with him. I snuggle up into his chest and run my hands along his body.

Master stirs immediately and his eyes crack open and a smile blossoms on his face. "I have breakfast for you, Master." I rest my head against his chest and he holds my to his chest as he sits up. I let my head sink down to his lap and I watch him look over his breakfast.

"This looks amazing, Pet." My heart leaps and I can't help but smile. "Did you eat already?" I shake my head no. He gives me a stern look and shakes his head,"Did you at least make yourself something to eat?"

I nod my head at this, I did make a little extra for myself. "Go get it." He sets his fork down, signaling he wouldn't eat until I did.

I obey immediately, crawling out of the room and running back in with my small plate. Master doesn't comment on not crawling back in, so I think my assumption that he would understand is true.

Master leans against the headboard and eats his breakfast as his eyes rake over my form. I squirm a little under his gaze and I watch as his eyes become hooded with lust.