Dinner and Dessert

Rylan's POV

I take Leah's arm in mine, leading her out to our kitchen like a gentleman. I can't keep the smirk off my face when I saw her openly ogling at me.

I will have to dress up for her like this every time we go out or have dinner. I love the way her eyes devoured me.

I pull out a chair for her and gently lead her into a sitting position. Her eyes wander around to capture the whole picture.

I had moved the table to the center of the room and dimly lit the room by candle light. If I had more time, I would have gotten rose petals to put on the ground, but this romantic night at home was impromptu.

I have already served up our meals. Leah's meal, significantly smaller because she just finished her lunch.

I would have liked for her to eat earlier, so her meals weren't so close together, but I was glad she ate at all.

Leah looks around the room in amazement. When her eyes meet mine, I see the tears building in them. "What's wrong? I'm sorry I thought you'd like it," I say, jumping out of my seat. Leah shakes her head and gets up, coming over to me and pushing me into my chair.

"I love it." She squeezing my hands as she kneels down. She lays her head in my lap and nuzzles it into my crotch.

"Leah?" She looks up at me, her head never leaving its place. "You don't have to stay there, Love."

"I know, but I get to have romantic dinners with you all the time, Rylan." My face breaks into the largest grin ever. She called me by name, without being told to. "May I please have a dinner with my Master?"

I pause at first and she scoots between my legs. She wants to have dinner with me while I'm dominant? It is an odd request, but I would give Leah anything.

I place my hand against her head and run my fingers through her hair. "Come sit on my lap, Pet," I command, suddenly having an idea.

Leah grins at the nickname and obeys. I hand her my fork while taking a sip of water. "You have to eat before I give you your desert," I tell her, leaning back.

Her eye brows furrow, but she complies. I cuts up a piece of chicken and puts it onto the fork.

I carefully holds out the fork for her and she take the delicious smelling food quite willingly. She let out a moan in appreciation and I rushes to get the next bite ready for her.

I know she is in her period, so no penetration, but I can still tease her. I try to pull her thighs apart, but she closes them. I deliver a stinging slap to her thighs. She parts them quickly after that, getting the message. I rub the soft skin on the inside of her legs.

She opens her mouth as I bring a fork of food to her. For the duration of her meal, I caress and tickle her thighs, leaving her shaking by the time she is full.

"Thank you, Master," she says shakily and I smirk, being the terrible person I am.

I pull her hips back onto my raging hard cock. "Don't thank me yet, my Pet. You still have to have dessert," Leah gasps, realizing what I meant by dessert. I grind into her and a whine leaves her lips. "Floor, Leah. Now," I command, letting go of her hips.

Leah kneels before me again with so much eagerness. I pull my dinner plate over and take a bite.

Amazing.