Bath time

Rylan's POV

I help Leah into the bathtub and try not to touch her in an intimate spot.

I don't want her to feel forced into anything.

I try my hardest to hide the growing problem in my underwear, but it just won't listen.

Ah fuck it

I sit on the side of the tub, not able to keep it down anyways. I reach over and grab a towel and shampoo.

I set the towel in my lap to hide my not so small problem.

When I look down at Leah to see if she notices, she is busy pushing the bubbles around the bathtub. A smile grows on my face as she looks up at me and grins bashfully.

She stops playing with the bubbles when she sees me looking and scoots herself closer to me. Her movements are hesitant and unsure, so I make sure to pet her head.

To my surprise, instead of pulling away and continuing to play with the bubbles, once she sees I'm okay with it, she lays her head on my leg, a content sigh leaves her lips.

I run my fingers through her hair as my other hand gently rubs her neck and shoulders.

Watching her enjoy herself gives me an unexplainable amount of joy. With her eyes closed and lips barely parted, she looks like an angel.

I stroke her head a little while longer before I couldn't hold back the question which had popped into my head not so long ago. "Your old Master didn't give you attention like this did he?"

Leah's head tilts up and I can see her beautiful eyes staring up at me. She doesn't have to say or do anything. I already know her answer by just one look.

She averts her gaze from my face, to my chest, and then to the water she sits in.

"Well, you're gonna get attention like this from me all the time." I promise her softly, kissing her head one last time. "Let's get you all washed up, yeah?"

"Yes, Master," she agrees, sitting up. I squirt some shampoo in my hand and turn back to her.

"Can you get your hair wet for me, Darling?" I ask her, realizing this will be much easier if she had wet hair.

"Yes, Sir," she nods, doing as I asked before coming over and leaning up against my legs again. I massage the shampoo into her hair, telingl her to close her eyes.

She obliges immediately and I smile at her obedience. She really is a wonderful submissive.

Once her hair is cleaned to my liking, I help her wash all the shampoo out.

I realize once it is too late, that I should have cleaned her first because my "issue" wouldn't have enough time to calm down now, but it's okay.

"I'm gonna help you wash off, okay?" I ask her. She smiles and hands me the bar of soap on the tub ledge.

I lather up the soap in my hand before looking down at Leah. She presses herself up against me and I know the problem with my "issue" isn't gonna get any better when I feel her nipples pressing up my leg.

She smiles at me innocently, seeing my hesitancy, "Are you alright, Master?"

"Yeah. I've just never washed anyone else before," I admit with a chuckle as I look for a spot that I could start with that won't be awkward or uncomfortable to clean.

Realizing she either has bruises or an uncomfortable place to clean, I decide to start with her arms. "Here, uh give me your arms."

She dips them in the water before holding them up to me. I try my best to get off the caked on dirt, but I have to be careful of bruising her too, so I can't push too hard.