Scene

Leah's POV

I follow Master as he goes into Officer Troy and Melissa's playroom. Remembering my new rule, I drop down onto all fours and crawl after Master.

Officer Troy stands between Melissa's legs as he whispers something into her ear. Melissa nods and smiles. She looks relaxed against her Master's chest as he peppers kisses along her head and face. Officer Troy massages Melissa's sides firmly as they keep talking.

It surprises me how at peace Melissa is with Officer Troy. I like Master, but I would never be so relaxed in his playroom with him.

"Leah," Master says, chuckling as I hurry to crawl after him. Master takes a seat in a chair set out close to the bed, but not in the way.

I crawl up to him and he picks me up from under my arms and sets me on one leg. My legs fall across his lap and Master kisses my lips, making me hum in appreciation. His fingers trail along my back and I arch away from his cold fingers.

Master pulls away and caresses my thigh as he looks at the couple. Officer Troy now has Melissa bent over the bed and is tying her hands behind her back. She already has a spread bar holding her legs into position.

Masters hands run over my legs, back and forth, to tease me.

"Pull," Officer Troy commands mildly, having her tests his knot, he seems satisfied when the binding holds. Officer Troy delivers a hard slap to Melissa's bottom. She lets out a squeal and I jump.

"She's okay," Master whispers softly.

Office Troy stands behind Melissa and looks over at Rylan shaking his head disapprovingly. Rylan lets out a low chuckle and Officer Troy slap Melissa's bottom even harder.

"I'm sorry, Sir. Thank you," Melissa says, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.

He slaps her bottom again and waits for a second to reprimand her, "People address me as sir all day. I want to hear 'Thank you, Master'." Officer Troy says, groping her red bottom.

I shiver in mixture of anticipation, excitement and a little worry. Officer Troy seems very nice to Melissa, but he is being very harsh and heavy handed.

Officer Troy continues to spank Melissa and I wince hearing the sound of skin on skin contact.

"Melissa what's you color?" Master asks after Officer Troy stops spanking her.

"Green, Master Rylan," Melissa says as Officer Troy starts to toy with her lower region. Melissa lets out a loud moan and lets her head fall into the sheets of the bed.

Melissa's bottom looks really red and irritated, but she doesn't seem to mind at all. She looks like she has a high pain tolerance, something I only wish I could have.

Master's hand suddenly gets very close to my core. He doesn't touch me at all there, but he lets his hand brush circle dangerously close. I feel myself starting to get wet and I look over at Master in embarrassment.

Master's eyes meet mine and he breaks a small smile. "Do you want to cum, Melissa?" Officer Troy asks, bringing me back to their scene. Officer Troy is thrusting two fingers in and out of her with one hand, while the other hand is yanking her hair back so she looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes please, Master. Please!" He suddenly stops, pulling his finger out of her.

"No, you have not earned it," Officer Troy states factually, forcing her down over his bed again. She lets out a moan as he slaps her bottom again and I furrow my brows in confusion.