Playtime Preparations

Rylan's POV

I pat Leah's lap and stand up. She grabs our plates and take them over to the sink with Melissa. "I've got them. Don't worry," Melissa assures Leah. Leah ends up convincing Melissa to let her help and me and Troy go off.

"She looks nervous," Troy notes, walk into the living room. I take a seat on the sofa across from him.

"Yeah." I run a hand through my hair.

"Is she excited to watch?" I shrug and he sighs. "Me and Melissa usually play very rough. Will she be okay with that, she seems very... sensitive? I don't want to trigger anything. You have done really well with her."

"Thank you." It is good to hear that I have made progress with Leah. "I'll talk to her tonight about it; you guys play pretty rough?"

Troy nods, "Melissa is okay with an intense scene, but she also hasn't been through as much as Leah."

I rub a hand over my face. "Maybe this is a bad idea. Leah isn't a virgin, but we haven't even had sex yet," I say, scratching the back of my head.

"Wait you haven't had sex yet?"

"No. I just don't want to rush her with everything."

Troy chuckles. "I couldn't keep my hands of Melissa from the second I got her."

"Yeah, well you both were older and you knew Melissa before she was your sub. You also had met before with her parents permission before you bought her."

"Must be tough," Troy says ignoring my comment.

"Yeah," I agree win a humorless chuckle. "Yeah. I have to talk with her though about the play thing. I don't want to trigger anything. What are you gonna play with?" I don't think a collar or leash would be a good thing to play with, she already doesn't like that stuff.

"You want me to show you?" Troy stands.

"Please." I follow him upstairs. "Leah has had some past experience with collars and I don't want to upset her," I explain as Troy begins to pull out toys and restrains.

"I can be more gentle with them if that would be better. You know? To show her it is okay." Troy suggests.

"You're the best," I sigh, sitting down on the bed.

"You seem more nervous than Leah."

I let out a dry laugh, "Yeah. I just want her to be able to enjoy stuff like this. Our lifestyle you know? Melissa loves to play and watching scenes. Why can't Leah? I know it's not fair to compare them, but I'm just frustrated that her old Master made it so she can't enjoy those things, you know? If all that shit hadn't happened to her and she still didn't like it, fine, but now she doesn't even have a chance of enjoying it."

Troy nods and plays with a pair of cuffs. He opens and closes them. "I can't imagine how hard it has been, but just remember how amazing Leah is and how much you enjoy her."

"She is amazing," I agree, standing off the bed. "She's pretty adorable too. You know she snapped at the Doctor today?" I ask with a smile.

Troy gives me a weird look, "Leah doesn't ever talk back and she snapped at the Doctor when he tried to take off her collar," I say happily.

Most doms would be mad if their sub was disrespectful, but her actions just meant she was not only opening her shell, but she also wanted my collar.

"Is everything else gonna be okay?" Troy asks, placing the cuffs down on the bed.

"Yeah, I think so. By the way," I say, remembering edging Leah. "Making Leah thank me when she cums has been my favorite rule ever, so thanks for that."