Swimsuit

Rylan's POV

Leah clings to my chest tightly as we walk downstairs. My spirits are high today.  I received a wonderful blowjob from my gorgeous submissive, she let me eat her out, and I got my favorite breakfast after a great night of rest. It was the best morning I have ever had until my Mother had to ask me, "So what have you two lovebirds been doing?"

I almost choke on my coffee and spit up over Leah. My Mother notices and smiles knowingly.

She knows exactly what me and Leah have been doing, "Oh nothing much. Just enjoying breakfast together," I say as leisurely as I can.

I pat Leah's bottom and she snuggles into me more. Her hot breath tickles my neck and I get hard at just the thought of where those lips have been.

"I bet," my Mother says with a smile. "Well, we have been discussing what you guys might want to do today. We were thinking the beach might be nice."

I sit down at the kitchen table with them and let Leah straddle my lap. I pull her hair to the side and kiss her forehead. "Beach sounds fun. What do you think, Leah?"

"Whatever you please, Master," Leah whispers shyly before hiding back in my neck.

"Well, have you ever been to a beach before?" I ask her, pulling her away from my neck, so I can see her face.

"I don't think so, Master," she says absentmindedly, rubbing her hands up and down my arms.

She does that sometimes and I wonder if she is trying to feel my muscle or if it is just a thing she does. "The beach sounds great," I decide.

"Oh good. Then we should all go get our bathing suits on and we can go to the dock for lunch too," my Mother says, clapping her hands together.

Oh bathing suits, right.

I look down at Leah and she is rested against my chest and looking up at me with a smile. "We might have to stop at a store to buy Leah a bathing suit," I say, playing with her hair.

"Oh, did you not bring her one?" 

"I haven't bought her one yet. Let me go get dressed and then we can go,"I kiss Leah's head and set her on the kitchen chair before I head up stairs to get ready, "Stay," I tell Leah and she nods obediently.

When I return, my parents are in the kitchen dressed for the beach. Leah is still sitting exactly where I told her to stay. When she sees me, she looks like she wants to jump up an tackle me in a hug.

She stays in her seat though and doesn't get up when I walk over. I smile at her gently, realizing my own foolishness. I should have know Leah would take me seriously when I told her to "stay".

"You're such a good girl, Leah," I praise her as I scoop her into my arms. She giggles and wraps her arms around me. "Should we go?" I ask my parents.

"Yeah let's go," my Mom says.

My Father drives while my Mother sits in the passenger seat. Me and Leah sit next to each other in the back. I thought she would want to sit in my lap, but surprisingly she wanted to sit next to the window.

Usually I am driving, so I can't pay attention to her, but now I can watch how she sits on the edge of her seat the whole time and watches as the world flies past us.

"Is there something interesting out there?" I ask her, leaning over and trying to see what she is looking at.

She nods her head and points out at the scenery. "Isn't it pretty, Master?" She asks me laying her head down next to the glass.