Bedroom Fun

Rylan's POV

Leah lets out a moan in acknowledgment as I deliver a slap to her behind. She jumps and I know she can feel her muscles contracting around the toy inside her. "Are you gonna take my toy like a good pet?" I deliver three good slaps to her ass. "Are you gonna take my toy deep inside that pussy while I spank you?"

"Yes, Master! Yes!" She tightens her grip on my shirt.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask her, spanking her " five more times in concession.

"I'm gonna take your toy deep inside my pussy as you spank me", Leah says. My boner gets even harder and I smile, slapping Leah's ass even harder.

She moans as my harsh hits make her jump up and then fall down hard on the toy. "Are you gonna send me naughty pictures while I'm a work again?" I ask her, continuing to turn her bottom red.

"Yes," she gasps, grinding her hips down on the toy.

At least she is honest.

"Don't you dare cum without my permission." I remind her and she moans. "I want you to fuck yourself with that toy. Put it deep inside your pussy," I tell her as I finish up her spanking.

She lets out a scream of pleasure into my neck and I hold her to my chest. "Master, may I please cum?" She begs, I slap her ass one last time.

"Cum."

Leah screams out in pleasure and falls onto my chest. I push her hips downward, forcing her to take the toy all the way as she orgasms. She screams in pleasure, thanking me the whole time. I kiss her neck, admiring my handiwork.

I suddenly remember her sensitivity.

Stupid, Rylan!

"Leah, is your bottom okay? It doesn't hurt too bad does it?" I ask her, pulling her from my chest.

She smashes her lips to mine and I forget my concern. Leah breaks the kiss and leans her forehead to mine. Her legs shake against me and I pull her up and slip the dripping toy out of her, placing a towel under her to dry her off.

She pants and captures my lips again. "You okay?" I ask her with concern. I rub her bottom gently.

"I love having your toy shoved up my pussy, Master." I see the teasing smile on her lips and I pull her to me.

"I love having my toys shoved up your pussy too, Pet. I guess next time I'll have to shove one up your ass too though," I say playfully, petting her head as I lay her down. "Is your bottom really okay though?"

"It's hot."

"Your whole body or just your ass?" I ask her worriedly.

"Bottom," she says, catching her breath. "It feels fine though." She reaches up and trails a hand down my covered chest. "I think I liked that punishment a little too much, Master," Leah says quietly.

I chuckle and lay down beside her after wiping between her legs. "Me too," I admit. She curls into my chest and sighs.

A knock sounds on the door, "Um, scream fest," Gina teases on the other side of the door, "Dinner is ready."

Leah looks at me horrified and I kiss her head. "You hungry?" I go into our closet and pull out some nice warm leggings and a sweater.

I hand them to her and watch as she puts them on. I pull her out of our bedroom and past all the boxes. "Smells amazing," I say to my mother, sitting down.

Leah sits down and her body goes rigid. "Come sit on my lap." I pull her off the hard seat and sit her across my lap, so her legs dangle across mine and her bottom has no pressure on it.