Tease

Leah's POV

I lay in bed, trying in vain to figure out what style Master likes.

"How about this one?" I brush my hand through Rylan's hair. He groans, placing another kiss between my breasts.

He quickly looks at the picture on his computer screen, "Yes, Love. They look great." Master mumbles as he begins to place kiss lips on me again.

I groan at him now, "Master." He ignores me and continues kissing down my neck before starting to make out with my left breast. "Master," I whine again.

He stops and kisses all over my face, "What, my Love?" He continues to assault my skin with his tongue and lips again.

"You have said that are all great. You have to tell me what you want, Master, so I don't get something you don't like."

"My, Pet...a small secret about men. We are only visual creatures when it comes to our women," he says with a sly smile. He moves his lips downward to my stomach and starts to leave hickies all over my sides. I brush my fingers through his hair and sigh in defeat.

He's absolutely useless.

"So you don't care if I come home with a pink and glittery bed cover?" I ask him in faint excitement. He stops kissing my sides for a moment. "Yeah that's what I thought."

Master chuckles and kisses my lips before caressing my face. "If that is what you want for our room, I won't stop you, but my personal preference is without pink and glitter." I raise a brow for him to go on and he slumps beside me

He gives me a defeated look before he pulls the lap top into his lap. He scrolls through and stops at a few pictures. "I like these and all the ones you have showed me," he says before shutting the laptop and pinning me to the bed, "Just relax. Let me worship your body."

"You don't have to." I don't want Master exhausting himself over my care. It seems he always does that and I feel bad that I don't do the same.

Master pulls my hands off his arms, "I know I don't have to, but I want to." Master runs his hand down my neck and sides of my body. "You have the softest skin and I'd love to just kiss and lick you."

I run my hands through his hair and he relaxes. He melts into my arms as I hug him. "At least after you are done, I give you a massage, Master."

Master kisses down and starts to suck my inner thigh. "I don't think so," he teases me.

"Master. Master, please." He just smiles and bites into my thigh. "Ow!" I sit up. He chuckles and licks the bite mark on my thigh.

"Don't pretend you don't like it rough," Master teases and I laugh.

Not being able to have playtime with Master while I was on my period sucked, but at least we spent a lot of quality time laying in bed and spending time with him in a relaxed environment where we have nothing to do.

Master even taught me a fun have called monopoly which we played a million times. Master even watched Frozen with me five or six times, and even though I protested against it, he helped me do my chores.

One night, I even caught him singing along to the movie when I came back from grabbing Lucifer.

Master moves upwards to my breast, taking turns engulfing my nipples into his mouth. I moan out, biting my lip and Master smirks at me.

He let my breasts go with a popping sound and kisses my lips before grabbing my feet. I try to pull them away, but he stops me. "Hold still," he commands. He raises a brow. "Don't kick me in the face."