Jena, Mason, and Ivy

Rylan's POV

Leah sits quietly on the edge of my bed; back straight, hands folded, and head bowed. She bites her lip like always and stares off into nothing as I walk into my room.

She doesn't look afraid, but her submissive positioning has me worried she has done something bad. "Pet?"

Her head snaps up and her brows furrow in slight confusion. "Is everything alright?" 

She moves to her knees, "Um yeah, but—I'm sorry. I meant yes, Master, but so your sister, Jena, is a submissive?" She asks, folding her hands on her lap again.

"Yeah and her dominant, Mason, is an old friend from high school," I explain, cupping her chin in my hand. She is already looking at me, but I love having an excuse to touch her.

She nods and lets her eyes wander over my chest and lower to where my towel starts. "How do you want me to act?" She fiddles with her hands.

"Good," I  laugh.

She nods obediently looking back up at my chest and towel, "Yes, Master."

Her eyes flick up to mine and I know what she is gonna ask next. "Can I pleasure you again, Master?"

She has requested several times to pleasure me, but I worry that even though she is asking she doesn't really want to.

She was probably trained her whole life to always ask.

I worry a little bit every time I think about this morning. I loved every moment of it so much, her mouth was amazing and her gagging noises were so hot, but I don't know how she really felt about it.

I'm worried I took things too far with her. I had wanted to take things really slow, so that I would treat her right, but she just makes it so hard with her begging eyes.

"It's okay." I gently remove her hands from my chest. She frowns slightly, and I can tell I have hurt her feelings.

I wish I could just take a nap with her, but I know Jena and Mason are gonna be here soon. I kiss Leah's head and rub her back gently. "We should get ready."

Leah nods obediently, but I don't miss the disappointed look which flashes across her face.

I pat her bottom and she backs up on the bed, so I can sit. "Are you ready for dinner?" She nods and gets out of bed like I told her to.

She blushes heavily and I look down, realizing the towel I had been wearing was coming off and exposing me a little. "Would you like me to get you some clothes for dinner, Master?"

I smile and rest back onto the edge of the bed, "I would like that. Thank you."

Leah digs in our suitcase before she pulls out some of the nicer clothes I packed in case we went out for dinner.

Leah brings me the clothes and lays them out before kneeling in front of me. She bites her lip and glances up at me before grabbing a pair of boxers.

I won't make her put my underwear on for me, so when I stand up, I try not to accidentally bump her with my erection.

She blushes heavily and ducks her head as I pull on my boxers and pants. "Belt?" I ask, brushing her face with the back of my hand.