Rules

Rylan's POV

I pull the keys out of my car and sigh, looking at the mall entrance. I figured going shopping for Leah would be a good idea, so she would have clothes. Now looking at the mall though, I realize I don't know how to shop for a girl.

Getting out of the car, I head inside to look around for things she might like. Finding a nice store that isn't outrageously expensive, I go inside.

Leah doesn't strike me as a picky person, so I hope what I pick out for her will be fine. I find some short little summer dresses, a few leggings and two sweaters and hope she will like them.

Mr. Hue said they would need two hours which sounded like a long time to shop, but with commuters traffic, I really only have like one hour.

Next, I head into a lingerie store. I'm not looking for lingerie really, but I know they have underwear and bras from having to take my sister shopping. I've never really gone inside before, so this will be a first. I try to find some non-sensual underwear or bra that she might like.

I don't know if non-sensual bras are actually a thing, but I think she would appreciate me trying to give her space. One of the sales ladies helps me shop around getting the, "essentials", and I buy them and leave as quickly as possible.

I have some time left as I walk past the pet shop. I wonder if I could just take a peek...

I would love to take Leah to get a collar and some other things for play, but I don't think she would be okay with that.

I'll just go by myself.

Inside are all the kinds of things any dom or submissive might need. I don't allow myself to look at anything beside the collars though because I know Leah isn't ready for anything else.

They have a large display of collars ranging from everyday to luxurious ones. Collars are very important in my opinion, so I decide to not go cheep.

I find a nice cream colored collar made of soft thin leather. It looks more like a choker than a collar and I like that. I don't like the thick metal adornments on the other collars making them resemble a collar one might give a dog.

I buy the plain collar and have the store attendant wrap it up, so it can be a present for Leah.

Looking at my watch, I see I really don't have time to look for shoes, so I head straight to the car with all of Leah's new things.

I know I shouldn't be nervous because Leah is always very polite and I know she will like what I got her, but I can't help but worry she won't.

It's been two hours and five minutes by the time I return and I book it to the receptionist's desk to see if I can go in.

"Mr. Hue said he is ready for you," she says politely, and I head down the hall to his office. I knock on the door once, before pushing it in and finding a puffy eyed Leah.

"Officer Rylan, please join us," Mr. Hue says.

Leah is still wrapped up in the blanket I laid around when I walk over. She has a few tears running down her face and I quickly wipe them away and pull her into my lap, "Oh, Leah. You have been such a good girl," I praise softly, kissing her head. "It's okay."

"We had a very... eventful and progressive session. I'm very pleased with how it went," Mr. Hue says making me scowl at him.

How could he be pleased with how it went when my sub was left in tears?

"We have decided," he says, gesturing to himself and Leah.  "That there are a few things we all should talk about though,"he says.

I look down at Leah and she cries even more into my chest. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," She sobs. I can feel her shaking and I know it's not from the cold, but I still wrap the blanket around her more.