Family Dinner

Leah's POV

George, Gina's submissive, comes into the dinning room clapping his hands together loudly. I jump at the noise and Master pulls me to his side again.

It is kind of weird to me that Master's mother is the dominant in the relationship. I mean, I know not all girls are submissive, but besides Miss Carrie, I have never met a female dominant.

"Dinner smells so delicious," George says, kissing his Mistress. She smiles and returns the gesture before sitting down at the table.

George scoots in her chair and kisses her one last time before taking the seat next to her.

Master pulls out a chair, but I'm not sure if it is for me. When he doesn't make a move to sit in it, I hesitantly sit there.

He doesn't make any movement to remove me, so I think he wants me to sit here. Master takes the seat next to me and drinks from a large cup of water.

Gina and George have already served themselves, but I feel weird about just grabbing food.

Master hasn't invited me to eat yet even though he said in the car I was allowed to eat at the table with him, so I just examine the pretty table cloth quietly and wait for instructions.

"Here, Leah," Master says with concern. I look up and he is trying to hand me a dish of lasagna. I take it from him and set it on the table. I thank him quietly, not wanted to be rude or disrupt anyone's dinner. I also don't want to assume that meant he wanted me to have some. His arms could have been tired and he wanted me to put it somewhere.

"Have some," he says, reaching over and serving me. I go to help him, so he doesn't have to, but he just does it himself. He gives me a lot more than I usually eat and I hope he won't make me eat it all.

"Just eat what you can," he encourages.

"Yes, Master. Thank you," I say picking up my fork. I look up and both of Master's parents are looking at me. I train my gaze down again towards my plate.

"So how is work Rylan?" his mom finally asks.

Master sets down his fork and wipes his face with his napkin. "Oh it's good. I have two weeks off to help settle in Leah," he says smiling over at me.

I smile back softly and continue to eat in silence. "Oh that's great," Master's mother replies. "Leah, what do you do for a living?" She suddenly asks me.

I pause, food still on my fork. I twirl the utensil in my hand before setting it down and looking over at Master, unsure of what he wants me to say. I don't want to say I don't do anything because then I will look like a lazy submissive, but if I say I do anything then I would be lying.

"Leah doesn't have a job right now," Master says before I have to respond. He pats my lap and I smile gratefully at him.

"Oh. What field do you work in?" She asks me. I know these aren't hard questions for most people to answer, but I don't know how to respond.

"Mom," Master says sharply and I jump in my seat. His soft hands squeeze mine and I just focus on the floor or walls or table cloth, anything but Master's parents.

I don't think I'm doing very well with the visit.

"Oh." Master's mother says softly, dropping the conversation. Master pats my legs, but I don't dare look up for the rest of dinner.