The New Girl

LAUREN

"Well..well.. well. Look who decided to show up for class!"

Ally said standing tall like she's 5 feet and 7 inches tall in front me because she knows she have won.

"I know, Ally. I lost. I owe you 30 fucking dollars! Now get out of my face!"

I didn't mean to yell and have all my colleagues stared at me like I have grown five heads but I couldn't help it because I'm fuc—-

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Lo, are you okay? Damn if $30 is too much then fine. $25? Is that okay?"

I hear Ally said while my internal struggle to keep calm is on going.

"Ally, I'm gonna pay you okay? I am a woman of my words. So shut the fuck up for a sec, will ya?" I whispered yelled because so one could hear me cursing Ally.

"Alright, geez Lauren. Who kicked you in the nut? I know that this isn't about the $30 debt."

Ally said in a concern manner but I know she was enjoying her bet victory internally. This bitch.

"You know, I know that you're loving this right?" I told her half amused after I cooled off.

"Oh. Fuck yeah. My inner me is celebrating inside I would have celebrated in front of you but I don't wanna hurt your feelings more." She giggled and then stopped when I glared at her playfully.

"You know what as much I want to chitchat with you. I do have classes to go to."

I might have missed my first subject but I cannot let crop chop ruin my entire class. I was about to go when Ally stopped me.

"Wait, aren't you going to tell me why you're late? I know you. You wouldn't just let me win this bet without a fight. You are more competitive than your honour students! So what happened, Lo?" I sighed and I know Ally will not let this go so I lied.

"Diarrhea, Ally. You want some details?"
...

It was already lunch break but my mood hasn't been lifted since this crop chop girl incident. That bitch! If it wasn't for her I would be $30 richer. I wonder if she got into a car accident? Did the driver survive? Did she get to her job interview? Well she better be! I didn't just lose $30 for nothing! And what was I doing thinking about Crop Chop anyway? That bitc—-

"Lo, I ate your hotdogs" I always get cut off when I call her bitc—-

"Earth to Laurennn"

Ally cut me off again "I'm listening, Ally I always do." I told her trying to appease her.

"Then what did I say?" Ally asked Well I fell right into that didn't I?

"Umm. You were talking about your boyfriend's hotdog." I said as tried to stifle a laugh.

"I was actually talking about eating your hotdogs, but it's close enough so you're forgiven." She giggled and continued eating.

"Ally! Those are my lunch! What am I gonna eat now?" I playfully glared at her.

"Well, you could start withTy's hotdog?" Just then Ally burst out laughing and I joined her.

"You're gross."

...
Ally and I were on our way home. By now what happened earlier this morning was totally behind me.

"Is Ty going to get you?" Ally randomly asked which is weird because she hated Ty.

"Um. I don't think so, Als."

Ty is not much of a chivalrous guy so I didn't expect him to drive for 3 hours just to get me.

"You deserve better, Lo" Ally mumbled but I pretended that I didn't hear her because no matter what they say I loved Ty.

....
"Lauren! Wait up!" I stopped on my tracks seeing Ally was trying to keep up on me with her tiny legs

"What's up, Als? Long time no see! It has been what? Like 3 minutes and 25 seconds since I last saw you!" I tried to jest and made Ally giggle.

"Shut it, Lo. I just have to tell you the latest gossip!" She said with enthusiasm Ally is always up for gossip I so played along.

"Okay. You have 2 minutes."

"So, you know principal has been looking for a new P.E slash Music teacher right? They hired one yesterday! I heard she was hired because the bitch of a principal we have is her grandmother!"

Wow Im totally going to hate this new teacher if she's related to the principal.

"I also heard that the witch just forced the new girl to teach here for a year to spend time with her grandma" Ally added.

"Maybe the principal is going to die? So she wants to spend it with her grand daughter? That be great right?" I stated and Ally slap me playfully on the arm. "Ouch!"

"Lauren! That was mean! But anyway back to the topic. The new girl is filthy rich! She doesn't even have to work here! So my theory is that this is a punishment. That new girl is a bad girl." I almost laughed at Ally's expression like she's watching some telenovela and predicting what will happen on the next episode.

"I don't really care about this new girl Ally." I said turning my back.

"Well maybe you should, Lo. Because I also heard that you're the one who is going to train her."

I heard what Ally said, but before I could ask more questions the bell rung.

AN: wazzup! Another shit chapter! So who do you think the new gorl iz? 🤔🤔😂 😂