In My Feelings

LAUREN

"Hey, Lauren."

"Uhm- Hey back?" I stood there frozen because since high school I never thought I would see Ross Butler... well in high school again.

It has been what 6-7 years since we graduated. I had never seen him since graduation. Well, I could probably catch up with him on social media but I was too proud to follow him on anywhere. We were friends on Facebook but... who still used Facebook anyway? Certainly not famous people. Was I saying Ross was famous? Yes, he was. He was a model and I heard got a few gigs on Netflix but was cut short because of some issues. But still, it was Netflix!

Well, so much for not being caught up with his life.

"Seriously, Lo? Hey back?" He smiled at me. That same smile that I admired in high school.

"Jesus, people kept showing up! I need to get in my class!" I mumbled ignoring his killer smile.

"Okay... I guess you are not happy to see me?"

"No! That's not what I meant— I mean... oh jesus, fuck off!" I said exasperated when I saw him grinning.

"Huh. Some things never changed, you still got that sailor mouth of yours." Ross said still smiling! Jesus, could he stop doing that!

"Funny Dinah said the same thing." Oh Dinah! She was still inside of our office.

"Oh, right! DJ, I'm here to pick her up. North has been looking fo her and he was kind of pain in the ass when he was grumpy."

Oh, right North, Dinah's kid. But she denied because she didn't know that I know. So she lied to my face by telling me North was just as kid she had to babysit and she had to bring him to his father....

Wadafak!

I gasp! Internally of course.

"Are you okay?"

Fuck was okay? It must have shown that I wasn't with my mouth hanging open when the realisation hit me. Play dumb Lauren they didn't know that you know about their child!

"Yeah- I mean- Why um why wouldn't I be, okay? Pfff!"

The way you stuttered have proven that you were okay. Jesus, Lauren.

"Because- um— people um- stutter when they're um- o-kay?" He said smirking at me.

This guy you see he thought that he knew me better just because he saw me kissing a girl once.

"Shut up, Buttplug." I smirked back.

Ross groaned at the sound of his old nickname that I made.

"Very mature, Gluten."

"Stop flirting with me, Buttcrack this is not high school anymore."

Ross made an effort to around the hallways of the school and said,

"This seems pretty high school to me, so I can still flirt with you whenever I want." He winked at me and when he saw me rolling my eyes he just laughed.

Ross' phone dinged.

"Oh, shit! Dinah! I almost forgot why I was here!"

Ross mumbled after he read the text that probably came from Dinah.

"So, Lo can you tell where is the office of Miss Jauregui?" He smirked at me.

"So who is North?"

I quickly change the subject so I could get some info.

"Oh he's Dinah's kid."

Okay so clearly Dinah was the only person that would want to keep her child from us since Ross and Camila told this information like the whole fandom of Fifth Harmony already knew it.