Issues

LAUREN

"Did you just say son?" I whipped my head to Camila after I hit the brake of my mini cooper so hard. Camila's expression was also surprised or maybe more scared for her life because the seatbelt almost choke her to death.

"What the fuck!? Are you tryna kill us?" Camila asked after she composed herself.

As for Ally? She was playing dead at the back seat because I haven't heard her mumble anything yet.

"Did you just say Dinah's son? Or I misheard and what you really said was Dinosaur?"

Is that Ally?

"Ally where are you?" I asked trying to look at the back seat and couldn't see her.

"I'm down here."

There she is lying on the floor of my car.

"What the hell are you doing down there? How did you even fit there?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question, Lo?"

I peek behind from my seat to see Ally.

"Oh right, stupid question of course you'll fit anywhere." I said knowing her cute size.

"That's not what I meant you mocker of my height! Don't ask me stupid questions when the question to be asked is how the fuck Dina Jane has a son?" Ally muttered from the floor.

"She had unprotected sex and got knocked up." I said answering Ally's question again. I look over at Camila who hasn't said anything for the past minutes.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, Lauren." Ally said rolling her eyes. I couldn't actually see her face but I'm sure she did. Then she continued, "What I meant is how did this happen when all I could remember about her was her rant about not wanting a child of her own because she have lots of siblings that she babysat and she had enough of it."

Ally is right. High school Dinah constantly talked about not wanting kids in the future. I also remember Normani was pretty pissed by Dinah's side of this she kept insisting that Dinah would come around and would realised that having your own kid was different from just siblings that you babysat. Of course Dinah disagreed on what Normani said that Dinah claimed that she was pretty sure about it and never get pregnant even for her love of her life. Their argument went on and on about this until Normani got really pissed  and left our girl's night in the middle of the night when Dinah said she'll get an abortion when she got pregnant accidentally. Like when a dick falls accidentally in your pussy without a condom. Of course, accident.

I was waiting for Camila to say something but nothing. So I spoke again.

"Yeah. That's definitely Dinah." I agreed with Ally. "And Ally? Can you get the fuck up so we can talk like normal people? It's weird not seeing your face. It's like talking to a wall." I finished and started the engine of the car again.

"Okay, but can we talk about this when we are out of the car?" Camila asks looking concerned.

"Why? We can talk about this on the way to school." I said maneuvering the car out of the parking lot.

"Yeah!"

I jumped at Ally's voice and accidentally hit the horn of the car.

"Jesus, Ally!! Shut the fuck up and get up!"

"See? You're jumpy, Lauren. I don't want to die so we're not talking about Dinah in your car or while you are driving at least."
Camila said she sounds almost nervous.