That Awkward Moment

LAUREN

"I uhm, so- I... where's the keys to my house?" I abruptly stood up while avoiding Camila's eyes.

"Wait... what?" Camila was looking at me confusion all over her beautiful face.

I really don't want to do this right now. I cannot believe I said it-I mean I don't even know if thats how I really feel. I just know that I cannot deal with this right now.

"The keys Camila! The keys! I need to get inside my house." I said still not looking at her.

"Oh, yeah here-

I quickly grabbed the keys from Camila still not looking at her. I tried to open the door but my hands were shaking. Then I felt smooth hands over mine.

"Let me help you." Camila said giving me a soft smile. That smile that I love-- no no no. Stop Lauren! You can't just blurt out the L word!

I panicked that made me  pushed Camila's hand away.

"No, it's fine, it's just opening a fucking door. I don't need help for that." I snapped at her. What the hell was wrong with me?

Her smile turned to frown. Then she nodded like she figured out something in her mind. Then she was looking at me and gave me a small smile. A smile that didn't reach her eyes.

"Alright, Lo. See you at school tomorrow? What time should I pick you up?" She said nonchalantly.

"What?" I asked confused. She's not mad?

"Oh yeah. Ha-ha. I still don't drive, what time should you pick me up?" Camila said grinning.

"7?" I answered still not getting what's going on.

"Okay, I'll be at my doorsteps at 6:59 I don't want to keep my driver waiting. Bye, Lo."

Camila turned to leave and I was still left confused..

"Camila, wait!"

She turned to me and I didn't know what to say anymore. Fuck!

"I. . . Uhm.. Camz--

"Oh fuck! I'm so stupid. Of course, sorry I forgot." Camila cut my stuttering off and walk back to me.

"Wha--what did you forget?"

"This." Then what happened next was she grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to her.

She kissed me.

Hard.

She did it in such urgency like she had missed doing it for years.

I moaned when she sucked my tongue like it was hers.

God, and just like that all of my worries were gone and all I could think about was Camila's mouth. I was gone.

I didn't even feel that she had pushed against my front door until I felt my back hit it with a thud. Camila may or may not pushed me a little too hard.

Camila hasn't stop kissing me. She was devouring my mouth like her life depended on it.

And after all of that? I realised I wasn't kissing her back.

Then she stopped. Resting her forehead against mine I could feel her hot breath on my lips.

"I should stop. Seems like I was the only one enjoying it anyway." Camila pushed herself away from the door and away from me.

"Camz, wait!" I called for her but couldn't find the strength to really stop her. Did I want to stop her? No. If I did. I would have run to stop her from leaving. Instead I watched her figure got smaller and smaller.