We're not Lovers we're just Strangers

LAUREN

Camila Fucking Cabello was a 15-year old teenager that was stuck in a twenty... wait how old was she? Twenty three? Four? Five? Whatever! She was stuck in a body that was not obviously fit for her pettiness! Apparently she never left petty land in high school. There she is at her table acting like she was the victim in the scheme that she made.

The witch was still talking about how Camila and I were ex-lovers. I wasn't listening anymore though because all I could think about was how I was going to kill Camila. Ex-lovers? We're basically strangers! Now the witch that was actually my boss who also may I add hated my guts and to add more salt to the wound was also Camila's grandmother was asking me to take a leave until my "issues" with Camila were settled.

How would I respond to that?

A. Choke Camila until she drop dead and leave.

B. Tell the witch that Camila is one manipulative petty bitch and risk being fired.

C. Tell Camila was lying and waste my  breath by it because she was going to believe her granddaughter anyway.

God! Even my internal struggle was like a test paper! What should I do? Think Lauren think!

"Lauren, So what do you say?"

Think Lauren!

"Are you okay with this or you have to take a leave?"

Think. Think... Of course!

"D. None of the above!"

I blurted out loud of course when you don't know the answer on a test you always go the choice that you didn't really have to choose.

"Lauren, what do you mean?" The witch asked confused.

"Oh, I meant...umm... The leave wasn't necessary. Whatever issues Camila and I have," I paused and look at the smirking Camila "was already fixed, we're okay ma'am" I added with a fake smile to make it believable.

"I already moved on, Camila, actually I have a boyfriend now. So whatever delusion— I meant whatever it is that you thought about us ma'am, it wasn't real, like ever."

I directed this to Camila and she was not smirking anymore "So, again ma'am clearly this is a misunderstanding because as I've said before I have a boyfr—-

"Okay. We get it you have a boyfriend. We heard you the first time Lauren."

Camila cut me off and she sounded annoyed but I couldn't care less anymore.

"Oh. Great! That's settled then. I'm glad we cleared things up then. I was worried because I know Camila hates it when girls are chasing her well who wouldn't?"

I tried my best not to roll my eyes but god forbid this is killing me!

"Grams, TMI" Camila warned.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry I just couldn't help it sometimes, your gorgeous, mija you deserve better anyway." Then the witch look over me while saying this. The nerve of this bitc—-

"Grams, sto— "

Alright. Alright. I always forget how modest you are, Camila. Anyway, Lauren just train Mila for a month and then you're done."

Oh trust me I was so done!

The witch kissed Camila goodbye and  was on her way out when she stops and said, "And Lauren,TMI stands for Too Much Information."

Then she's gone along with my wig, again.

...
I was mad. No, I was furious. I want to lash out on Camila. I want to punch her in the face with my right hand while I'm choking her with my left hand. God the bad things I wanna do to her.