Presley

LAUREN

"Who said I love you first?" Camila asked. I rolled my eyes because she obviously rubbing it on my face that I said it first.

"You know who said it first, Camz."

Camila seemed nervous but she tried to hide it with a chuckle. "Yeah, Lo of course, I know who said it first, but I want to hear it from you though."

"Camila, stop rubbing it on my face already."

"Wait.. you said it first? I mean you said it first yeah... yeah. I remember." Camila looked surprised but tried to play it cool.

"No." I said in sarcasm.

But Camila seemed not to recognize the sarcasm and told me, "yeah, of course it was me who would have said it first. I basically fell in love with you when I first met you. Now I really remember clearly." She finished with a nervous laugh.

Now I was confused too. Was she acting? Well she probably was because she couldn't be possibly be confused about something just happened last night.

She was probably still messing with me right?

Then I saw her grinning- I knew it.

"Oh come on, baby. I was just messing with you. Stop frowning." She hugged me and put small kisses on my neck.

"Ugh. You're annoying."

"Nope- you wuv me." Camila answered in a baby voice and my heart almost burst because of it.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked smiling.

Camila pulled back from the hugged and look at me deeply with those deep brown eyes of hers. I suddenly felt a deep emotion inside me that I couldn't explain. God, her eyes. She always compliments my eyes but honestly I loved her eyes more than mine. How can she make me weak in the knees by just staring at her eyes.

I know it has been not long since I knew Camila but I couldn't help it.

I think I love her.

No. I'm sure. I love her.

"Yes, I'm sure. Your green eyes are telling me you do."

I just gave her a sweet smile as a response.

....

"Earth to Lauren..." Ally's voice woke me up from the events that happened earlier that made me happy knowing that Camila and I are okay.

"Yeah?" I answered while looking at the students who are currently having a group activity as I admire them with a smile.  "Aren't they beautiful, Ally. The students are working together as a team."

"Lauren, are you high?"

"What? NO!" I turned to Ally surprised she even suggested that.

"Well, because you usually see them as animals in the zoo while doing an activity and now you're saying they're beautiful? Clearly your mind must been clouded."

"Ally! I don't say that—

I felt a piece of paper landed on my face and when I turned the boys at the back were just playing proving Ally's statement. Well, so much of that. Yup, I can see clearly now. When I turned to Ally she was smirking already.

The bell had rung and the students head towards the door faster than the Flash after they hand in their activities. I scan through the papers and read one to Ally. 

I couldn't help but laugh while I was reading I bet Ally couldn't even understand the words because I was hysterically laughing.

"And—- HAHAHAHAHA— your - HAHAHA—glu—- HAHAHAHAHHA— te— nus— oh my god I can't breathe!" I tried to read the poem to Ally but I just couldn't.