Old Friends Part 2

LAUREN

"Dinah?! What the hell are you doing here?!"

Camila burst into the door without knocking. It took me by surprise that she's here. I look at her she looks tired and sad. I don't know what happened or what she did after she got out of my car. Where did she go? Did she walk? By the looks of her messy hair I think she did though yet she managed to look sexy as hell.

Whoa! Sexy? Seriously? She's a fucking mess right now and you think she's sexy? Jesus Lauren what's wrong with your head.

"Mila!!" Dinah runs to Camila to give her a hug. Camila barely hugged back she just look at me wide-eyed like she was asking what the hell was going on and I just looked at her and smirked but that smirked turn to frown when I notice Camila's eyes...

"Karla Camila Cabello!!!"

I jerked when I heard Dinah's sudden outburst. What the hell is she bipolar now? One minute she's happy to see Camila and then she's mad.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Dinah yelled at Camila's face and seems like she was sniffing Camila. I looked at Camila again but I can't see her eyes because she was looking down.

"Jesus, Dinah can you not fuckin yell in my face? You're at school's office for fuck's sake." Camila said quietly and put a finger on her lips and tell Dinah to "shhh"

"Oh, great! Oh yeah it's totally illegal to shout in this office but go here intoxicated with alcohol is totally fine!!" Dinah said through gritted teeth and turn her back on Camila. Dinah look at me for a second and just sighs. Then turned to look at Camila again.

"How could you this Mila? How could you get drunk like this again after what happened to Ke—

"Don't you dare, Dinah." Camila said in a warning tone.

"Why are you doing this then? I thought you stopped drinking. I thought you are better now— I thought you will be more responsible after— You can't go back to your old ways!"

"Shut the fuck up, Dinah!!!"

I didn't know what to do with the yelling and I have no idea what they are talking about but it's pretty obvious that Dinah is upset by Camila drinking but she couldn't be this upset if Camila had a few drinks? Right? There's more to it I could feel it and I want to know that more.

"You, shut up! Did you start drinking when you got here?"

"Jesus, Dinah! I just had one drink!" Camila staggers to her swivel chair and took a seat. One drink huh?

"One drink? You never had one drink once you start drinking!"

"I'm okay Dinah! Stop fucking yelling you're making my head hurts!"

"You're okay? You can't even look at me straight!"

"Of course, I can't! I'm fucking gay!"

Oh shit! She didn't. Not the fucking time Camila.

"You think you're hilarious? Don't you?"

I look at Dinah and she look like she could a kill a person right about now. She didn't get a chance to fix her face after all the crying she had earlier so she looked like she was as fucked up as Camila.