Kiss and Make up

CAMILA

Camila?

Oh fuck that would be my dick.

Camila.

I have dick and it's hard!

Camila!

Huge dick! Jesus Christ!

Camila!!

Was that Lauren?

Camila!!

"Ouch!" I felt a slap on my face then open my eyes and met by the greenest eyes I have ever seen.

She was staring down at me and frowning...

Then I remembered! My dick!

My eyes widened and pushed Lauren's face away from mine. "Ouch!" I heard Lauren mumbled under her breath but I couldn't care less at the moment.

I touched my crotch and sighed out of relief.

"Thank you, Jesus! Don't scare me like that again."

It was only a dream! Or a night mare best and worst nightmare of all time. I got Lauren on my lap then it had to be ruined because I had a dick.

"What are you talking about? And why are you aggressively touching your crotch?" Lauren stared at my both hands that were still latched on my crotch.

"Oh hey, Lauren.." I acknowledged her while casually removing my hands from my crotch. "Nothing I-I-um just had a sort of nightmare."

Nightmare that I almost thought was real. Also, hoped was real because Lauren grinding on me like that was such a turn on! It was so vivid I could still feel her body on mine, her lips and—wait! I touched my crotch again thinking that I would get a boner in a second. I felt nothing. But I felt something in there. My first panties ruined by Jauregui. I snorted at the thought.

"You keep touching your crotch. It's kinda freaking me out, Camila."

I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of having a dick. I don't like dicks how ironic if I had one.

"What is funny?" Lauren asked impatiently.

"Nothing. I was just thinking how ridiculous my nightmare was."

Lauren nodded, "What was it about? You were all sweaty and holding on to your crotch like your life depended on it."

I snickered because this was too funny! Dinah has to hear about this.

"Fine. Don't tell me. I forgot you didn't want to talk to me anyway. Now get out." Lauren unlocked my side of the door signalling me to get out her small car. Huh, in my dream, I had promised that I would buy her a new one. What a silly thought.

But if Lauren would ask you to buy her a new car for real, you would in a heartbeat you fucking whipped!

I heard my inner thoughts argued.

And I couldn't agree more to her.

"You really wouldn't tell me? Or talk to me?" I could hear the sadness in Lauren's voice when she asked me this like she was sad that I wouldn't talk to her for real.

"What happened?" I asked her instead that's still count as talking right?

"What do you mean what happened? I don't know whatever freaky stuff you dreamt about." I could hear the playfulness in her voice.

"Don't tease me I'm still mad at you for ignoring me for three fucking weeks."

"Right." Lauren rolled her eyes. God, she loves doing that and I hate it especially when she does it to me! If she was mine, I would fucking bend her over right here and now then spank the hell of her sexy ass, fucked her and don't let her come until—