Chapter 1 Love Maybe

^^^^^^^^^^
(Pic of Ian)

Chases POV.

Hey, wheres my bag?" Donna said. "I put it on the couch last night and now I can't find it."
My sister can never find where her stuff is. She never puts them in a place where she could find them if she needs them. A high buzzing sound from the kitchen table I look over and automatically know it's Ian calling.

"What taking so long?" Ian shouted over the phone. "I'm coming" I said in the loudest voice I could muster up. I heard a giggle over the phone before I hung up.

While I made my way to Ian's car I could tell he was in a great mood, he smiled from ear to ear.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I open the door and sat down. He looked over to me and said. "Your voice is so cute when you try and sound stern."
Whatever can we go, I still can't believe I'm friends with a guy like you." "It's because you love me so much." I laughed, but I couldn't look at him after that comment. He turn on his music and played his favorite song when driving me to school.

(Ed Sheeran shape of you)

He only listens to the song when he's around me if I didn't know any better I would think that he was playing this song for me, but that's impossible.
He starts singing along and looks over at me.
" I'm in love with that shape of you." He sings and the most seductive voice I've ever heard from him. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Stop, Ian that enough my ears are crying." I said to defuse the heat that was coming from me. I didn't know why I was feeling this way, but the last couple day Ian has been paying extra attention to me. Not only that he's been calling be babe. I shivered and looked at his beautiful jawline.

We got to school and I Noticed Betty running up to the car. "Hey Ian, what's up?" He looked at her and turned his gaze to me. His eye looking into mine as if he was asking for permission to talk to her. I looked away and said. "See you later alligator.

In my head I couldn't stop thinking of the way he was singing to me in the car my heart skipped a beat. "Chase wait for me." I looked back and noticed Ian running towards me. I also noticed the look on Betty's face. It scared me.

"What's the rush, why aren't you over there flirting with Betty she look like she's really into you." He looked at me with his are you serious face , his brows up.
"Fine whatever let's go I don't want to miss the French toast for breakfast in the cafeteria."

I've noticed that Ian's been acting really strange lately. It all started last week when he slept over so we could study for a Chem test.
"Hey, you still going to the winter bash."
He said with a smile on his face. "Idk yet I don't have a date yet." His gaze was burning a hole throw my face. He opened his mouth about to say something but stopped. I looked at him confused. Then the bell rang, it was time for the first class of the day.

This is my first time writing a story for people to read so guys please don't be to hard on me. I write stories all the time but usually it's for my eyes only.

Chapter 1 is kind of short but the next one will be a bit longer.

The right to this story is mine.

DO NOT COPY ARE REWRITE MY STORY AS YOUR OWN.

DO NOT TRANSLATE MY STORY WITH OUT MY PERMISSION.
jokaboobrutus