Ch 7 Keep Pretending

A/N:
This is going to be good. I will try my best to update ever other day, I'm not promising though.
I am working on another story so stay tuned to my next story.
<~~~~~~~~<<<<~~~~~>>>~~~~>

Ian's POV

I slept so good last night, I feel like I was in some amazing dream that I didn't want to end.
I feel his warm body laying next to me, I don't want home to wake up.

Leaning over I kiss his forehead and he begins to stir. Here goes nothing, he's waking up and I feel yelling coming up.

Chase's POV

"Humh." I moan as I try and stretch my arms and legs, but I feel something restricting me from moving.

"Ian?" I say almost forgetting what happened last night between the two of us. So I going to act as if I'm in shook of what went on last night.

"What's going on, and why are you holding me?" I said with a confused face.

"Well... you see.." He was acting all shy. "Spit it out Ian." Lol in my head, time to act like I didn't know I was naked. I lift the covers and gasp. "Ian." I scream "why the fuck am I naked?"

"Listen babe, I i I tried to stop you." He stutters as he speaks.

"What do you mean you tried to stop me? What did I do, and you still didn't answer me why am I naked." I said all at once.

"Slow down babe, I'm trying to tell you what's going on."

"Turn around I need to get up." I said acting shy myself.

"There's no point in me turning I saw everything last night."
He said in a voice I could barely hear if I wasn't really listening.

"What did you say?"
His face turned as red as a tomato. "Nothing babe."

"Don't call me that I'm still mad at you, and I have a feeling that I'm going to be pissed off in a little bit."

I got up and pulled a pair of boxers out of his dresser draw. I took one of his t-shirts and pulled it over my head.
Can you believe that we're both the same age but I'm 5'6 and he is 6'0. That is so not fair.

"Okay start explaining, because all I remember is dancing at the party last night."

"Well, you started drinking as soon as we got there and started dancing by yourself on the dance floor. I followed behind so you didn't do anything stupid.

He explained what went on, he began to hesitantly speak when he got to a part with a blue haired girl.

"Could you stop beating around the bush, what happened with the girl?"
I actually started getting mad because I didn't remember anything about the blue hair girl.
Did he do something with her?

He looked into my eyes, I could see sadness, fear, and pain.
"What wrong you can tell me anything."

"I don't want you to hate me."

"Okay I maybe mad at you, but if you have something to tell me that has you torn up let it out."

He was shaking and It was making me uncomfortable. His face held sadness.

"Hun what's wrong?" His eyes were so watery.

"Okay, first off I i I like you." He stutters out, his face is as red as a tomato.

"I've had a crush on you for the longest time. I've wanted to tell you but I didn't want you to hate me. Our friendship mean so much to me. I rather us stay friends then to not have you close at all."

I searched his face for any signs of a lie, but he was telling the truth. I can't believe my best friend has had a crush on me for so long and I never noticed it. I thought he was straight.

OK you're probably saying wait he calls you babe all the time so why would you think he was Straight?

You see we've been friends for a long time and he has never given me a sign that made me think that he likes me he's always talk to girls dated girls so how would I know.

"You like me?" I questioned still wanting to know about the blue haired girl from the party.

"Yes and I want to be more then just friends. I used the girl at the party to make you jealous, not know if it would work but I tried and I liked the out come."

"What do you mean." I said I already know what he was talking about.

"You showed jealousy, you almost knocked her out claiming me as your man."
I blushed because I didn't remember that party of the night.
I think I might really like Ian to.

"But you know I'm not here to make you do anything you don't want to. When I noticed you were drunk after giving me a lap dance, I brought you home so no one would try and take advantage of you."

"Hum huh." I was trying to act so cool and down to earth as if yeah nothing could phase me.

"Like I asked before why am I naked." I really wanted to see or hear what exactly his explanation for last night was.
"All right you cannot be mad at me so as soon as we walked in the door you pinned me against the wall, you put your lips against mine and we started making out. I tried to push you away but you were too drunk and we ended up going further and, you know that I told you I liked you so I couldn't resist and I just continued going with the flow."

"Wait you mean I pursued you I went after you, you tried to push me away but I wouldn't stop?"

"Yup and one thing led to another you ended up stripping, we did some stuff on the couch, we did some stuff in the shower and ended up in bed together cuddled up till morning."

I laid back down on the bed wondering, pondering on should I tell him that his feelings are mutual or should I keep it to myself for a little bit longer. I sigh  couple times and look over at him and, he is staring straight at me. I look up at the ceiling.

"Ian I have something to tell you."

        —~~<<#<<~~~~>>#>>~~—

A/N:

Oh my oh my! What's going on?
Lol so I know you guy may not read these notes but I'm still going to write them.

It took me about 1hr and a half to write this chapter so if it's note that good bare with me. I'm trying here, but it will get better. Ship it Chasan, chase and Ian all the way.