Ch 9 steamy shower

Chases POV

"Um this is awkward."
I said with a blush on my face. He had a boner and he was pretty big. I couldn't get my eyes off his beautiful member, then I heard a chuckle.

I looked up to his face and saw a wide grin staring at me.

"You like what you see babe?"
He made my face turn as red as a ripe tomato.

I turned around pretty quick trying to avoid his gaze. I could feel his warm breathe on my neck and he moved a little closer to me.

My breathing hitched and I swallowed very hard. "Ian I think we should..." I was cut off by strong arms around my waist.

I swallowed down spit that I did not know I was holding in my mouth oh my gosh was he big and he was pressing against my butt cheeks.

He started kissing my neck and I let out a moan and quickly covered my mouth. "Ahhh."

He stopped and just looked at me. "did you like that babe?"

I just nodded my head because I was so in shock of what was happening or about to happen.

He went back to assaulting my neck I didn't push him back I didn't pull way I just let it happen. I felt him sucking licking and biting my neck knowing for sure that he was leaving love bites and claiming what's his.

"Ian w-we can-n't not-t now."

"Why not babe, doesn't it feel good?" He whispered in my ears sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes but but..." I was cut off by his hand around my shaft.
"Ahh hum huh." I moaned out with pure pleasure in my voice.

"It's ok I won't go to far, I just want to make you feel go babe."

He continued kissing my neck till he found my sweet spot. "Ahhhh." I let out another moan but this time louder than before.

I don't know what came over me, I started grinding on his member. Oh Fuck the shit turn him on he growled in my ears like a wild animal and, I liked it.
But I couldn't let him know I was to into it.

"Ian... sto-o-p I-i can-n't take it anymore."
I felt a warming sensation in my lower stomach. "Fuck, I-I-I'm cum-ming."
He started grinding his member in between my cheeks fast and hard then we both let go at the same time.

I cam on the shower wall in front of me and, he cam on my butt cheeks and lower back.

I could barely hold myself up my knees were weak he grabbed on to my hips to keep me up.

"You ok babe?" He ask with a smirk on his face.

"Let me catch my breathe then I'll give you and answer." I said while panting up a storm.
We rinsed our selves off then left the bathroom.

He still had a smile on his face and, it was getting annoying.
"You feel good after doing what you did?" I said sarcastically.

"Why do you say that babe?"
He was acting dumb. I rolled my eyes and left the room.

"I want to go home after breakfast." I said screaming to the top of my lungs.

Ian's POV

He is so damn sexy. I can't believe after all this time and, all my fantasies I got to touch, lick, suck and, kiss all over that body.

"Why, don't you want to spend the day with your best friend?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Wipe that smile off your face."
Wait he's not in the room how does he do that?
"Sorry babe, but whenever I think of you it makes my heart beat fast and causes me to smile."

I know cheesy right, but it's true I finally confessed and he didn't reject me, well didn't say yes but he did say give him some time.

As long as I'm near him and, nobody try's to take him away from me I'm great, no I'm awesome.

"Ian get down here and make me breakfast."

"Im coming babe."
<~~~~~~~~~<~~~~>~~~~~~~~~>

A/N:
Sorry about the short chapter but like I've said before keeping reading it will get better and longer.

These to are so adorable, but the next chapter we'll have you turning in your seat if your sitting of course.

Just came home from an 11 hour shift I'm tired and in writing two chapters today.

Comment...
.
.
.
Vote...
.
.
.
Share...