Ch. 11 she needs to stop

Ian's POV

He finally stopped moving wrong and trying to push me away.

"Chase will you listen to me now?"
He looked up at me with and unreadable expression.

"Why should I listen to you? You had a Girls lips connected to your face. That same face that looks at me and told those same lips that said I love you to me."

Hell looked very sad, but he needs to know that it meant nothing to me she pushed her body up against mine and kissed me by force.

"Babe, I did not kiss her or allow her to kiss me. She was talking to me and I was trying to ignore her but she wouldn't leave me alone. I tried to walk away and she pushed her body up against me and pressed her lips on mine. I was so shocked I couldn't move."

"I don't know she kissed you and now you smell like her, I need you to let me go so I don't start smelling like a whore."

"Damn babe, so your saying I smell like a whore?" I looked at him with sad eyes

"Umm. Don't call me babe I don't forgive you for letting that slut kiss you." He moved out of my hands and dusted some imaginary dust off his clothes.

Chase started walking away from me and I felt sad. I want to hold him. I want him to come to my house where I can ravage him, but he doesn't forgive me yet.

As I follow him through the lot I hear foot steps tuning towards us... well towards me.

"Ian baby wait up." He voice screamed from behind me. I was heated, why in the fucking hell does she think it was ok to call me baby.

Not stopping I kept on walking behind Chase, I notice his shoulders stuffed up when he realized that the same girl that was kissing me earlier is now calling me baby.

I grabbed onto his wrist and stopped in our tracks. Turning around and pulling him with me. I faced to little slut.

Chase tried to pull away but I will make him see that I don't like this girl or have anything going on between us.

"What do you want?" I say to her still holding on to my boyfriends wrist.

"Let go." Chase says with sad and calm voice.

"No." I said

"Baby I was wondering if you would like to come over tonight and help me out with my homework, my parents won't be home so no distractions."

I looked at her with discus. "Ah no your a smart girl you don't need my help." I said turning around about to walk away with chases wrist still in my grasp.

"Hold on." She grabs my arm and pulls me to her. I hear a low growl come from chase and then he exploded and it not only scared her but it also scared me.

Chases POV

This little bitch was getting on my last fucking nerves, could she not get it cross her thick, no brain, fake breast, nasty loss hole ass that MY MAN did not want her.

She needs to stop. I'm trying to get away from Ian so I don't give this slut a black eye but he won't let me go.

My mind is on haywire and I'm heated. She kisses him and pushes her bony on him now she calling him baby.