Ch16 New Day

The next morning around 7 AM Chase was the first to wake up, tired and in pain he tried to get up but two strong arms held him down around his waist.

"Babe where are you going?" Said Ian.
"I have to use the bathroom." Chase glared at Ian so he would let him go.

Instead of letting chase go he was pulled even closer to Ian's chest.

"IAN!" Chase yelled "I need to pee."

"Okay, okay" Ian let go of Chases waist and rolled to his side to get a better view.

Chase tried to get up but his lower back was hurting so bad that he couldn't even move.

"Are you okay babe?" Ian said with a smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off your face. I have to pee and I can't even get up to walk to the bathroom."
Chase wasn't in a good mood.

"Babe let me help you, I'm so sorry I couldn't control myself last night."

"Whatever, just hurry up before I wet the bed."

Ian's POV

Chase is so light, I could hold on to him forever. I carry him over to the bathroom and wait for him to pee.

"You can leave now. I don't need your help with this part." He says and I walk out with my head down and a frown on my face.

"Hey babe?" I yell out.
"What?" He say with irritation in his voice.

"Do you want to take a shower with me before I take you back?"

"Sure but NO hanky panky okay? You can open the door."

I pulled the door open and there stood my prince in the nude waiting for me.

"Damn I can never get tired of looking at your sexy ass body."

We took a quick shower and ended up giving each other hand jobs. We made out for what seemed like hours.

"Can I ask you something?" Chase said while putting on his boxers.

"Su-ure wha-ats it about?" (Long pause) Omg I feel sick, did I do something to piss him off.

"Yesterday in gym class you and Lucas became really close, why?"
He spat out without even looking my way.

"Lucas? Lucas? Lucas, who's that?"

"Don't play dumb with me, do you like him?" He said with sadness in his eyes.
"No way, I only have feelings for you babe, there is no way in hell that I would have feeling for him."

"Then why were you guys all smiles and laughs together yesterday when you weren't talking to me? It made me feel really awful."

"Babe He has a thing for you, and he was trying to play with my head. He was making it seem like he wanted to be my best friend so he could get to you.

"He isn't smart enough to try and play games with me." I said putting on my shirt.

"I guess, but you even missed my sexy stretch's because of your stupid basketball game."

"Babe I saw enough of that sexy ass of yours. It was turning me on and Lucas kept staring at you. So I had to distract him and half the boys thinking they could stare without you knowing."

Chase and I finished getting dressed so we went down stares to get something to eat before we left.

After eating it was time to go.

<~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~>

TIME SKIP (School the next day)

Lucas POV

"Hey Chase what's up?"

"Tired, don't feel like being in school right now." He said with sadness in his voice.
Maybe they got into a fight, if so I can pick up the pieces. Yess!

"Where's Ian haven't seen him today?" Gotta make him think I care about his friends.

"Idk, we aren't always together."

"My bad for asking. So want to go to Donna & Duffies cafe after school?"

"Sure are you buying me something to eat." He said with a smile on his face.

"Of course anything you want."

Little did Lucas know that his game was going to back fire big time and not even an apologize will help him out.

This picture does not belong to me.

A/N

shorter chapters than the others. I was really tired writing this one.

I'll try my best on the next chapter thank you for your patience, I love all my reads.

Vote.. Comment.. share..