Chapter 2 The other guy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(Pic of Lucas)

"Talk to you after class." Ian said stuffing his last French toast in his month. Chase clearly not paying attention to the bell stares at Ian's back as he walks away. After Ian's frame disappeared from his site a voice says "your going to be late for class if you keep staring into space like that."

Chase turns his head towards the voice and looks up, not recognizing who was talking.

Chases POV

His eyes were a light blue color, it was like staring in to a sea of bliss. Don't get me wrong I'm not gay, well at least I don't think I am.
"Did the bell ring already?" I said with a confused look on my face.

Who was this tall beautiful guy standing in front of me? "Yeah it did, about 4 minutes ago." "Shoot!" I yelled taking one more bite of my breakfast before running to my first class.
I forgot to get his name, oh well that can't be the last time I'll see him.

The day went by extra fast, it was already the last period of the day PE. The class I despise the most.

He shared this class with Ian.

Chase hated undressing in front of the guys in the locker room. So he would wait to change into his gym shorts and shirt after everyone left.

As he took off his jeans to put on his shorts he hears footsteps behind him. He looks back and to his surprise it was nameless boy. " Hey." He says starring at me with a look I didn't quite understand. "Your the guy from the cafeteria this morning." "Yeah I snapped you out of your daydream." I looked down and forgot that I was standing in my underwear. I covered my chest and private area with my gym clothes, he chuckled and looked away.

"What's so funny?" He looked me up and down for about 5 seconds. "Now I know why you in here by your self changing." I glared at him and looked away. "Is that so." I say trying to hide my awkwardness. "Your afraid of changing in front of people." I turn and slide my shorts on, I can feel his glare on my back. "Do you like what you see?" I say teasing him as I turn to face him.

Shit! I say in my head when I look past him and see Ian standing in the door way. "What's going on here?" Ian says looking at me then back at nameless guy. Nameless guy looks at me with a smirk then back at Ian. Hi I'm Lucas, I just moved to this area." He say with his hand out in front of Ian. I hurry and put my shirt on and close my locker.

Ian puts his hand out and shakes Lucas's hand. "I'm Ian." I look down not wanting to have eye contact with Ian. "Well I'll see you guys inside." Lucas say as he walks away.

I hope Ian didn't hear that last question I asked Lucas. It was silent and uncomfortable, I looked up and our eyes met. Ian was glaring at me with a look of upset. "You never undress in front of anyone not even me." He said with sorrow in his eyes. It confused me, this look he was giving me.

"I didn't undress in front of him, he came in behind me while I was about to put my clothes on." Why am I explaining this to him?