Ch 6 touch me

A/n**
Okay guy this chapter is going to be straight up mature content. If you don't enjoy read about boy love please leave now and be nice.
Again it's my first book so bare with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase started walking to Ian with lust in his eyes. Ian bits his bottom lip noticing that his Babe was about to take him on.

Ian's POV

"Babe, please relax we can watch a movie." I said with both my hands in front of my chest.

I know this is what I wanted but not like this.
Before I could think of anything else our lips were connected for the second time tonight.
I wanted to pull away so bad but I couldn't.

I deepened the kiss pulling him into my chest. "Hummh." He moaned into my mouth. He taste so good I want in. I bite his bottom lips and he grants me entrance immediately. "Fuck." I moan into his mouth he taste so fucking good.

I slide my hands down to his cheeks and grab on tight. He pulls away and looks into my eyes. Without a word he pulls me to the couch and pushes my down.
He climbs up ands sit on my lap with both his legs on either side of me.

"You like this don't you daddy?"
He said while moving his hips on my crotch.
"Yes I do babe."

I pulled him into my chest again and started my assault on his neck. I licked and sucked on his neck until a bruise appeared.
I was going to leave as much love bites as possible.

He moan and continued to grind his lower half on my lap. "Please."
He said.
"Please make me feel good daddy."
He didn't have to say it twice.
I flipped him over to where I was laying on top of him.
I started kissing down his chest licking at every area I stopped at.
"Muuh muh." He moaned making my mini me stand up proudly.

Licking his right nipple while I pinched and squeezed his left one.
I kissed and sucked around his nipple area leaving even more love bites to claim what's mine.

"Daddy more."

I love to the left nipple and did the same thing I did to the right one.

"Huhm babe you taste delicious."

Kiss, kiss, lick, lick I moved down his flat stomach until I reached rim of his briefs.
I looked at him from where I was as if asking for permission. He nodded and smirked at me.

I pulled his boxers all the way off and his little one sprung up real quick. I licked my lips and lowed my head and kissed the tip.

"Ahhhuh," He moaned and turned me on even more then before.

Someone's POV

Ian flicked his tongue over, under and, around Chase's shaft. You could hear Chase gasping and arching his back.

Ian sucks Chase's shaft into his mouth and goes down to the halt.

"Ahuh humh, yess daddy more more please."
Ian was glad to be at his service.
He flicked his tongue under Chase's shaft still holding his full size in his mouth.

Ian humming as he tastes the precum coming his baby's tip.
"Humm mmm."

Chase grabs into Ian's hair and pushed him down just a bit more then he was before.

"Daddy, daddy ahhh humh I I'm c cum ing." Chase lets out a loud but sexy scream as he cums in Ian's mouth.

Ian's's POV

"Hummm, that was delicious."
I swallowed ever bit of his sweet juices that came flooding out of his cute little one. Giving it one last lick I made my way back up to his lips.

His kiss seemed more passionate than before. I deepened the kiss more and lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. We fought for dominance, but of course I won.

His legs wraps around my waist and I left him up. "Where are we going daddy?" He says while laying his head in the crock of my neck.

"Up to the bathroom in my room. Time to clean you up babe."
He looked at me sad. "But we're not done, I want to make you feel good daddy."

"Babe you did enough." How I wish he could stay like this. I know sober Chase is going to kick my ass.

"But you didn't cum, I want you to cum." He started trashing in my arms.

"Okay babe how about this you can give my a hand job in the shower."
He stopped and smiled from ear to ear. "Yes."

I opened the bathroom door with my right hand and pushed it close with my left foot. I placed him on the counter and turned on the shower and adjusted the water to room temperature.

"Are you ready babe?"

"Yes yes yesss." He sang while reaching out with grabby hands.

I took off all my clothes and left him up and into the shower.
Before I could say a word his lips were against mine. His hands roamed along my chest and down to my abs. I throw my arms around his waist and lowered my hands to his cheeks, I could feel him smile against my lips.

Chases POV

I had to put up and act of being drunk. I was a little bit tipsy when we were at the party and when we first got home. But after being touched the way I was I sobered up pretty quick. I knew I had feelings for him but not this much.

Damn Ian knows how to work his mouth I hope I can make him feel just as good as he made me feel.

His member twitch a little and I smiled against his lips. The warm water hitting our body's making me feel ten time better than before.

"Humm daddy, I likky."
I moved my lips to his neck and started sucking and biting the skin til it bruised.

"Ahhuh."
"I found it, your Sensitive spot."
"B b babe, not so hard." He said as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. I made my way to my knees and looked up to his face.

Lust coated his eye as he bit at his bottom lip. "Do you want it daddy?" I asked with a smirk that could make any body feel good after a bad day.

"Yes baby I want to feel you mouth."

Ian's Pov

"Fuck, fuck."
His lips felt so good damn I'm going to cum. I have to make it last I have to. "Baby, please slow d down, i I can't hold it in anymore."
"Let it out daddy." I hummed against his member.

"Ahhhhhh! Damn, fuck." He squirted in my mouth an fuck his jizz tasted amazing.
I want him inside me so bad but, I'm just not ready.

We finished up our shower and he carried me to the bed still thinking I'm drunk. I fell asleep immediately after my head hit the pillow.

********~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~

A/N:

Damn that was something, I know cringy right, I tried my best. Hot steamy foreplay between best friend lovers.

Plot twist Chase played the game straight to the T.

I wrote this chapter on 2 hours of sleep, working over night.

Share, comment, vote....