Ch 20 punishment

Chases POV

"That was so embarrassing, I can't believe that just happened." My head was spinning and it wasn't because I was just fucked into my mattress.

"Babe your mom just witnessed me coming inside of you."
I turned and glared at him.

"Nah duh, I was there." He infuriates me some times. Okay now to bigger problems. Mom knows that I'm gay, but thought Ian was straight.

Even I thought my best friend was straight. She even tried to hook him up with her bosses daughter.
She's a fucking snob I can't stand her.

It kinda hurts thinking about how she treated him more like a son then me. But I know she loves me, it's just hard for her to get use to me liking guys... I think.

"Babe, babe..."
I was brought out of my thoughts by my sexy boyfriend.

"What?" I ask snapping out of my daze. "What should w-we do now? He ask with a shaking voice. "I guess we get dressed and go down stairs and talk to my lovely mother.

So we got out of bed, me a still a little sore. I don't know why because it's not my first time with him.
We get dressed and make our way down stairs. I stop at the last step and look back and notice that Ian is scared out of his mind.

"It will be ok baby, nothing can keep us apart now." His eye show just a little bit of relief and we start walking to the living room where I think my mom is sitting waiting for us.

There she is sitting on her favorite lavender colored lazy boy, which is placed to the fight of the tv.
I sit myself on our L shaped couch and Ian plops right next me me.
I turn and glare at him.

"Hey mom?" It came out more as a question then a greeting.

She turns towards me with a half smile on her face.
"I'm so sorry baby boy I really didn't mean to walk into your room like that, I just came home and I heard you scream and I know you have nightmares sometimes, I didn't think you would be.."

"Mom I-I-it's ok I should be apologizing for not locking the door and making you worry." I said with a deep blush on my face.

"I should apologize to you to, I was all my fault I picked chase up and brought him up stairs, I was really horny so I..."

STOMP

"Owww!!! What was that for?"
I had to stomp on his foot because he was tell my mom that he was horny and wanted to stick his dick in me.

"Shut up Ian."
I turned to look at my mom in shock she was giggling.
I guess she notice my shock and smiled with embarrassment.

"What so funny mom, Aren't you mad at us, or better yet mad at me?"

She looked at me confused. "Why would I be mad? I am a little confused and embarrassed that I just witnessed my son having sex. But what I feeling is shocked at the most.

"I know, I know your probably thinking why would Ian go for me when he could have Isabel your bosses daughter. I know you always wanted a straight son but you got me instead."

I looked into her eye and what I saw shook me to the bones. "Mom why are you crying?" A sad look in her eyes.

"That really hurts son, to think that you thought I love you less because your gay. You are my flesh and blood and I love you very much, I know that you maybe confused by my actions, but I want you to listen here and listen good.
I am your mother I don't care that you are gay, bi, pan, or straight I love you just the way you are.
When you first came out to me I was scared of the problems you would face at school or just out in public. I wanted to make life easier for you by protecting you from anyone that got to close.
Look I noticed Ian's feelings for you long before you came out to me. I don't hate him because of the way he felt about you. He was always trying to protect you from the bad.
Then when you came out to me I then realized you felt the same way for him. I remember you telling me one day that Ian was such a player with the girls at school, and I didn't want him to hurt or break your heart. So I tried to hook him up with Isabel, but I shouldn't have done that your old enough to make your own decisions and I greatly apologize for trying to stand in the way of your happiness."

Her tears came out full force, and it pained my heart to see her crying nonstop.

"Mom it's ok, I'm sorry to think that you didn't love me because I was gay. I love you to. What you did was out of love you didn't want to see me hurt."

I can't believe all this time I was thinking so lowly of my own mother.
Ian is rubbing my back in a comforting way.

"I'm sorry Ian for trying to force her on you."

"That ok you did it out of love."

After that we stood up and hugged each other and continued our talk about us. Mom had got up to get a drink when Ian slide his hand down my back and squeezed my ass.

Before I could say anything mom walk back in with a smile on her face.

"So boys what on the agenda for today?" She said still smiling.

"Well you see mom I was going to do something special with my boyfriend, but there's a PUNISHMENT that needs to be settled."

The look on Ian's face was priceless.
Pay back sweetheart.

A/n:

Someone's in trouble I wonder what's going to happen. Sorry again about the late update again. I'm stressing out a lot lately. I wanted to stop this book but I'll be going.

I know it's not that best store out there but please if you can COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE....

Also read my other store that in working on. Ware wolfs in full affect.