Ch 21 End

A/n: Okay guys this is going to be the last chapter of this book. Like I said many times before this was my first book, and there is a lot of mistakes and grammar errors. I'm thinking of writing a book 2 for this story.

Ian's POV

I'm so horny right now, it so fucking hard to pull away from Chase. That guy confessed that he had a crush on Chase for the longest. I wasn't happy Chase is mine.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Chase let out a loud moan and some people where staring at us.

"Baby I told you to stop."
I looked at Chade and his head was down and his ear and the back of his neck were as red as a tomato.

"I'm sorry babe I just want to eat you up so bad right now."
I kissed to top of his head.

"Look at me." He shook his head no.
"Babe look at me now."

He lifted his head up really slowly and I saw tears in his eyes.
"Babe what's wrong why are you crying?"

"Y-you didn't sto-p-p when I said s-stop there w-was people l-looking at me and I heard some girl c-call me a.a.a SLUT!"

He choked out the last part. It made me sad because I did it again I didn't listen. I made my baby cry and some bitch had the nerve to call him a slut.
I need to take him home.

"Babe I'm so sorry I'm trying, it's so hard to resist your body. I don't ever want to disobey you like that again."

He looked into my eyes and around my face to make sure I wasn't lying.
"Can you take me home please." he said with a half smile on his face.

I'm hoping he ask me to sleep over I really want to hold him tonight.
"Okay babe let go."
I held his hand and we walked out to the parking. I opened the door and he got in, I rushed to the other side and got in the car.

"Babe do you forgive me?"

"Yes." Was his answer and back to silence it was.

When we arrived to his house I could already tell I wasn't spending the night.

"We're here." I said with a low voice, but also loud enough for him to hear."
I didn't turn off the car because I wasn't invited in.

He turned and looked at me confused.
"What? I said

"Are you coming or not?"

"Wait you want me to come in?" I said with a surprised look on my face. "Yeah your my boyfriend right, why wouldn't I want you to come in?"

"Well it's just that you were mad at me and didn't speak more then two words the whole ride here. I thought I really fucked up this time."

"Baby I love you, yes you piss me off, yes you do not listen all the time. But you are my honey bun. Now let go inside and maybe continue what you started at the mall."

"Yes sir babe. I ready whenever you are."
We got out of the car and walked to the front door. Just when he was putting the keys in the door his mom swung the door open.

She was dressed and in a rush. "Sport guy didn't get a chance to cook and the got called into work and I'm needed now."

She kissed both me and Chase on the forehead and ran to her car.
"Your mom got so roadrunner blood in her system."

He chuckled and proceeded to walk into the house, and I followed that sexy ass of his straight into the living room.

So time now is 7:34pm mean his mom is pulling an all nighter. "Are you hungry baby?"
He ask me as he turn the tv onto Netflix and I sure do wanna chill with him right now.