Ch 10 Thought you loved me

Ian's POV

After making him the greatest breakfast ever, which consist of eggs, bacon, and blueberry pancakes we went into the living and watched tv for awhile.

"I'm ready to go now." He says looking up into my eyes.

"Babe lets just cuddle a little while longer."
He is so beautiful and, I would do anything to spend as much time with him as possible.

"I told you I want to go home after breakfast, so that means get up and take me home." He commands me, damn he's turning me on.

"Yes sir I will take you home immediately." I say in a deep husky voice, which made him tense up and quickly pulled away from me.

As we gathered everything and made our way to the car all I could think about is how happy I was now.

Time skip..........>>>>

Chase POV

(Rinnnnnggg)
Stupid alarm clock, I hit it so hard I think I might I to get a new one. I know what your thinking just use your phone Chase, well I don't want to ruin my phone so I'll stick to an alarm clock.

I groan at my self I rally don't want to get up. Right on que my phone dings and I look and it's a text from Ian.

Ian- hey babe it's time to get up and ready for school.

Chase- how did you know I'm not up and dressed already?

Ian- because I know you babe.

Chase- whatever I'm getting up now I'll see you at school.

Ian- ok I'll be waiting in the usual spot.😻😍🥰

I'm up and into the bathroom I go to get ready for my day.
Brush my teeth quick shower and put on some clothes.

I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a red, white and black clown shirt. Red and black converse and a red beanie.

I make my way out of the house without eating breakfast, I know
it's a shocker. But I just wanted to get to school and see my babe.

Pulling up into the school parking lot I park and look up to see my so call lover/best friend in a lip lock with the school slut.

A single tear falls from my face and I wipe it away. I was wrong to think that he was different.

I hoped out of the car and walk the long way around to not have contact with Ian.

Ian's POV

"Get off me Becky, I'm dating someone.

She just pushed her chest out and clung to my neck. If anyone was looking in on us it would look like we were just a couple making out.
But that was not the case.

"Why would you leave me for anyone else?" She pulls me closer. While I try to push away and before I knew it we were in a lip lock. It was gross nothing like my babes soft juicy lips. She tried to push her tongue in my mouth and I pushed her off me with great force.

That's when I was chases back walking away from his car.
My heart dropped and fear rose in my mind.

He saw.....

I tried to call out to him but it was to no avail.
We don't have any classes together until lunch time. My mind was on no rest mode. He saw I know he did, and he must have jumped to the wrong conclusion.

I was force into that kiss with Becky, I would never betray him like that after our beautiful weekend together.

I'll try texting him again.

Chase POV

My phone vibrated again, and I will continue to ignore him. I know I should confront him about what I saw but it hurts. He told me he loved me I let him into my heart and first thing I see when I get to school is the fucking school slut connect to his lips.

Another single tear falls from my eyes and I know I have to get out of here.

"Mrs Donley, May I be excused to the restroom?" I ask.
She hands me the pass and I walk quickly to the restroom.

Ian's POV

I look to the clock the to our classroom door and right at the corner of my eyes I see chases rushing by with the bathroom pass in hand.

"Can I go to the restroom?"
I ask Mr shoe. Yeah I know his name is funny as fuck.

I grab the pass off the wall and rush out of there, some of my classmates might really think I had to go.

As I turn the corn I see him entering the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and my heart starts to ache. He's crying my babe is cry. He looks up and see me through the mirror, and wipes away his tears. He try to bypass me and walk out but I stop him.

"Move." He says with a venom laced voice. I just pulled him into my chest and held him tight.

"Get away from me, your a fucking lier." He crieduu out hitting my chest and he thrashed in my arms.

I held him even closer till he calms down, I want to explain and I want him to listen.

"I thought you loved me?" He said in a weak willed voice, and tears fell from his eyes.

A/N ...................

Guys that was said and I'm sorry I've been gone for so long I was having some health problems but I'm getting better and ready to finish this book.

Again this is my first book on Wattpad so if you have nothing nice to say keep quiet.

I don't want anything to break up the lovely couple cheer on and let's love.
  <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Vote
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
Share