Ch 15 A night to remember

Chase POV

Ian pulls me into the condo and slams my back against the door.

"Love what ar....." I was cut off by Ian's juicy lips. He licks my bottom  lip wanting to enter my mouth with his tongue.

He lowers both of his hands to each side of my hips and gives a little squeeze, I let out a whimper and my mouth opens granting him entrance to explore as he pleases.

"Mmm."
He moves his tongue all over my entire mouth making my little friend stir.

He pulls away an stares into my eyes.
"Babe I really want you so bad, but I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do, I can wait."

"Well since you said you can wait maybe we shoul..." I was cut off again with a soul stealing kiss.

"Or we can do it now." He smiles and start carrying me upstairs. The whole time his face is in the crook of my neck.

"you smell so damn good babe, I can't resist not touching you. The things I want to do to you should be illegal all around the world."
He says with lust in his eyes.

"Than why do you want to do them to me, should I call 911?"
I smile and cover my face.

We make it into the room and he drops me on the bed. Yes he drops me on the bed.

"Why so rough love?" He crawls towards me on top of the bed, and I move backwards to the headboard.

He grabs both my legs and climbs on top of me.

"Ahhh," He starts kissing and licking at my neck searching for my sensitive spot.

I am now rock hard and he is also. He starts to rub his clothes member against mine and I let out a seductive moan.
I put my hands over my mouth so I wouldn't make a sound, Ian lifts his head up and stares at me with a glare.

"Move your hands now." He says with Command and his voice. He grabs both my hands and holds them above my head.

He starts to kiss down my neck and down my chest, he licks on my sensitive buds making me moan out an absolute pleasure.

"Ahh please." Wait what am I even asking for?

He starts the kiss back up my neck leaving love bites and bruises all over as if he was marking his territory.

Biting down and licking making shivers go down my spine. "Babe you smell so good and taste even better."

Ian's POV

Damn I want him so bad. I know I've said that a couple of times but Chase is so irresistible. His smell, his taste, oh my god he's so hard right now and it's making me even harder if that's even possible.

I start kissing down his chest leaving love bites as I move down to his waist. I pull off his pants And he gas on how fast it went flying across the room.

I look up into his eyes and gives him a little smirk he knows what I'm about to do and he loves the pleasure I give him.

I look down at his beautiful member and lick the tip slowly.

"Daddy please." He says making my member start leaking precum.

Fuck he is sexy as fuck. I suck his whole length into my mouth and I hear his breath hitch in his throat.

"Mmmm." I moan and the sound vibration causes him to moan out of control.

I swirl my tongue all around, underneath his balls to the tip and suck him in all the way.