Ch 18 i love you

Ian POV

"Who the fuck do you think you are? He's mine, don't you ever and i mean ever put you dirty little fingers on what's mine."

"Wait a damn minute, i am no ones property i am your boyfriend." Chase said with anger in his voice.

I was holding onto Lucas shirt ready to punch his lights out. turning back to him i ask him again.

"Who do you think you are. why were your hands on Chase?"

"i am so sorry i really didn't mean to hurt him, I didn't even mean to put my hands on him."

He pissed me off so i had to do it, i punched him dead in the face. I know this is my fault for letting this so called game thing back fire.

"Ian wtf, you didn't have to hit him that hard."

"What do you fucking mean? He had his hands on you, he hurt you."

"I know love but violence is not the key. What are you going to do if he goes to the police?"

"Well it would be a two way street because he hurt you first and I was protecting you."

"Your such a big Ogre."

Did he just call me and Ogre? I watch as he walks over to Lucas and kneels down to his level. Chase puts his hand on his shoulder and I let out a low growl.

They both look over to me and Chase glares at me, I cross my arms to my chest and lean against my car.

"Hey I'm going to be the bigger person here, I'm sorry for his anger issues and for hitting you. Even though you hurt me first but nobody deserves to get hit.
I understand you have feelings for me but going on the way you where wasn't the right way, you lied to me you lied to Ian. You befriended him just so you can get closer to me and try to move in on me, that wasn't right I have no problem being your friend Lucas but nothing more. I know it's gonna take some time for him to forgive you but I forgive you and I am willing to become just your friend."

I looked over to them again still mad, my boyfriend is way to nice. All of a sudden Lucas starts crying out loud and holding his face in his hands.

"I'm so sorry Chase I never meant for all this to happen, I jus—."

"Bullshit." I cut him off and the both turned to look at me.

"Ian stop acting like that." Chase said.

"His playing the victim he started all of this now he wants to act like he didn't mean to, bullshit."

Lucas started crying again and MY boyfriend pulled him close to his chest and hugged him.

"Ahhh." I screamed and walked away. I know I shouldn't leave Chase with him but he was pissing me off.

15 minutes past and I was still walking down the sidewalk when I heard light foot steps behind me.

I turned around to find my lovely boyfriend staring at the ground with pouting lips.

"What wrong now?" I ask.

"Are you mad at me?" He ask still looking at the ground.

I use my fingers to lift his chin up so he could look me in the eyes.

"Babe, I could never be mad at you I love you way to much. I was mad at the situation. Where's the fucker anyways?"

He glared at me but it just turned me on.
"If by fucker you mean Lucas, he left to get his nose checked and he won't be pressing charges on you for battery."

I rolled my eyes and leaned in for a kiss, but he put his hands on my lips to stop me.
"What was that for?"

"No kisses for you mister." He said then turned around to walk away.

Oh no he didn't, I ran up behind him and throw him over my shoulders and walked to the door. "Give me the key babe?"

"No." He huffed. I stuck my hand in his back pocket and pulled out the key.

"Never mind I got it." I opened the door and closed it and locked it. I made my way upstairs to his room I dropped him on the bed and shut and locked his door.

I turned and looked into his lust filled eyes. "Babe I want you so bad."

"Ian." he moaned out and I growled at how fucking sexy he sounded saying my name. I couldn't take it anymore the bulge in my pants hurt so bad.

He let out a little gasp after looking at how hard I was, that's it I'm going in.

~~~~~~~~~+++++++++~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger

Oh yeah sorry about the late updates been working everyday for the last 3 weeks. 

I will try my best to update again this week.

It's going to get steamy in the next chapter or is it? Dun Dun Dun......

Que the suspenseful music....

Vote......comment......share.........