Ch 3. Jelousy

Ian's POV

Did he really just ask this guy did he like what he sees? I know Chase we've been friends for a long time and he never, I mean never takes his clothes off in front of anyone.

I remember when we were 10 and we were at sleep away camp. It was time for bed and we were told to clean up and change into our sleeping clothes. Chase had the biggest panic attack know to man kind.

We had to share a cabin with three other guys that made his life a living hell after camp that year.

I looked a Chase straight in his eyes I wanted to see him naked, I wanted him to ask me that question. It all came rushing in my head at once.

My best friend could not, I mean could not find out that I like him more than friends.

I snapped my head back to reality once I heard his shaky voice ask me a question.

"Are you OK?" Chase said to me while he looked down at his fingers.

"I'm fine." I said with a little anger in my voice.

I was jealous, I hated the thought of that guy seeing my babes body.

Oh yea I started calling Chase babe about a week ago. I know he is not gay but when ever I call home babe his cheeks turn a light shade of red. It is so cute.

"Let's go, class started 10 minuets ago."

We made our way to the gym and I spotted the new kids standing by the bleachers. He had a lustful smirk on his face as he stared a Chase beside me.

I looked a Chase who was still staring at his fingers. What would he say if I told him I liked him.

Would he reject me?
Would he give me a chance?
Would it mess up our friendship?

My head hurts so fucking bad.
I just want to hold him.

"Dodge ball time." says the stupid PE teacher. I really can't stand him.
It wasn't always like that though.

I looked over at Chase and noticed that he started shaking. He hates dodge ball with a passion.

The PE teacher calls for everyone to pick either the red side or blue side. Me and Chase pick the blue side even though his favorite color is red.

I notice the new guy what's his face I forgot his name, kept starring at my babe. Nope I have to get him out first.

No one's POV

As the game went on there was three people left on the red team including Lucy's and two on the blue team including Ian.
It was like a never ending war between the two. After their teammates lost they're was no stopping them.

The look in there eyes was as if they were fighting for their lives.

In the end Lucus lost focus as he looked away and smiled at Chase.
Ian took the opportunity to grad the ball and hurl it at Lucus with all his strength almost knocking him out.

With that the game was done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Guys I'm trying my best, this is my first story on here.
There will be a lot now drama and smut coming up. Please vote, share, comment. I'll try not to disappoint you guys.