"So.. Anyone up for some video games?"

Dick's Pov

I was at the mountain playing video games with Kf, when the ztea tubes announced "Batman o2." I got up and jumped off the couch and ran to Batman and said "hey B got any missions today?" Wally ran next to me and said "yeah "B" got any missions for us?" Batman new about my crush on Wally and oh man I felt embarrassed.

Batman just glared at Wally and turned to me " surprisingly I do, Robin gather the team in Canary's office, I'll be there in a few, Kid flash try to keep your mouth shut." And then he walked away.

I smirked at Kf he then said "Keep staring and I might think you have a crush on me." he laughed I stopped smirking and started laughing along with him and then told him to go to the office he laughed and zoomed away I smiled to myself and went to go tell the others.

Note: Wally nor the team know Dick's/Robin's identity in this story.

... Time skip in the office

We were all in the office waiting for Batman when superboy said "What's taking him so long?" Kf soon followed " Yeah Rob I don't know if its me but I got a bad feeling, maybe something happened to him?" Kaldur then followed up Kf being the leader and all "Just be patient both of you I assure you that nothing could be wrong."

With that Batman walked in "so... I said trying to break the ice, what did you need us for exactly?" "That's what I'd like to know?" Said Artemis. Then Batman started talking "You guys minus Robin will be staying at Wayne manor for 4 weeks, you are going to be there to watch over Mr.Wayne's son's Dick,Jason,Tim and Damian while Mr.Wayne is away, Robin and I would be going on are own mission with the justice league for the next 4 weeks do not contact us if only necessary, that is all. Any questions?"

"Yeah I got one how come we have to watch them?, isn't Bruce Wayne the richest guy in Gotham? He can easily hire his own baby sitters. So my question is why us?" Artemis asked.

"Bruce Wayne is a friend of mine and a trusted ale with the league and me his sons are very important to him and to me if anything and I mean anything happens to them I would be sure to take you out of the hero game as you know it." Batman said.

"Also DO not ask about their old life before they were adopted if they wish to tell you then they will also you would be allowed to spare with them if you don't hold back. Very well any other questions?"

Um yeah I said But I think I need to talk to you in private before I can ask them. I said

"Very well you are all dismissed pack your bags. Batman Said and walked out of the room and then Megan said in the mind link "How bad can it be there just little kids?" "How old even are they?" Kf asked I don't know I replied but I say you guys try your best they seem to be important to Batman and to be honest they are to me two I've met them before, there a little wild but fun also side note don't let any of them go in the kitchen by themselves."

I walked out of the room and 2 Batman and said really B? What if they find out my secret "ID?" "Dick calm down after the 4 weeks i'm giving you the honor in telling the team after we can see we can trust them." Bruce said, I sighted " Ugh fine if they find out before it's not my fault." I said and walked back into the room.

So.. Anyone up for some video games? I have time before I have to leave Kf ran up to me and said "Yeah dude!" he then picked me up bridal style witch made me bush and he ran to the living room and we played.

Author Note: I know it's kinda short, but besides that I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of "Babysitting the Wayne's?!" There will be more chapter's soon. 

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear your thought's. Also when I tagged this damijon its for the purpose that it's gonna be foreshadowed in a future chapter. Anyway's hope you enjoyed and watch for updates.

If you'd like to talk to me/reach me the best way to is threw my insta I'd love to talk to you guys.

Also did you know who the cast list for young justice are if not 

Who's existed for season 3 also this is only for ep #3.1  and btw I can't wait to see Damian in young justice!