"What could make Jason lose his ego? "

>>>

Megan and Conner were walking with Jason,Tim and Damian to school.

"I still don't see why I have to be here." Damian said. "You don't Demon, just do what I do; jump the fence at recess make sure to run when you get to the other side into.." Jason stopped talking.

Jason started walking with his head down.

Megan and Conner were both thinking the same thing. What could make Jason lose his ego? What was he gonna say?

Tim walked to Jason and patted him on the shoulder.

Jason shrugged off Tim's hand and started speed walking.

Tim knew what Jason was gonna say.

Crime Alley.

>>>

Ounce the team were done with school they went to pick up the boys. Artemis was waiting for Dick at the front gate.

When she saw him, he was with a girl. A girl with red hair.

Artemis Walked up to them. "Hey Dick we really should be heading to the manor." "Right, about that today me and Tim are bringing are friends over so, this is Barbra." Dick said will jestering to Barbra.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you, you can call me Babs." Barbara said while shaking Artemis hand.

"Artemis."

"Well we don't have all day lets head to the manor." Dick said while smiling.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta  I'd love to talk to you all!

Does any one remember