"So is anyone gonna open the door?"

"Guys Roy's coming in 15 minutes." Wally said while speeding to the kitchen. "Splendid!" Megan cheered.

"Cool" Conner said while rolling his eyes.

"I apologies Alfred for the unexpected guest." Kaldur said. "Oh it's no harm at all it's my pleasure to help out and make your visit as nice as possible." Alfred replied.

"Dick stop cheating!" Barbra yelled. "Not cheating Babs! You just suck! Ahhh" Dick yelled while Barbra tackled him.

"Take it back Dick!" "Never!" They yelled together.

"Uno!" Steph yelled "Uhg! Not again!" Tim yelled and faceded palmed. Cass giggled.

Jason and Damian were both sitting on the couch, Damian drawing and Jason reading.

There was a knock on the manor door. "I got it!" Jason said while placing a bookmark in his book and jumping off the couch.

Jason opened the door, "Hey is Megan, Conner, Kaldur, Artemis or Wally here." Roy asked.

 "Nope, sorry wrong house." Jason said and slammed the door on Roy.

Roy stood there in shock. "Ok then" he said.

"Who was at the door Little Wing." Dick asked Laughing.

"No one." Jason said. Dick just shrugged and went back to playing with Barbra.

Kaldur raised an eyebrow.

"Damian jumped off the couch "*TT*" Damian said while passing Jason. "Todd you really need to work on your lying skill."

Damian opened the door, "Uh hey!" Roy said. Damian slammed the door on Roy and walked back to his seat.

Jason laughed, "*TT* that fool is irrelevant" Damian said.

"Demon stop being mean." Tim and Steph said at the same time they looked at each other and smiled.

Jason snorted and opened his book.

"So is anyone gonna open the door?" Barbra asked. "Um let me think about it...No" Dick said while laughing.

"Kid's" Barbara said rolling her eyes before she got up and went to the door.

"Hi welcome to Wayne manor sorry about the boys, your one of the team's friend right?" Barbara asked Roy.

"Oh yeah?!" Roy said, "Well come on in" Barbra said.

Roy walked in, "Roy!" Wally called from the kitchen. "Coming kid mouth!" Roy called back.

"Hey Megan,Kaldur,Conner,Artemis." Roy said.

"Hey Roy" Conner said. "Nice to see you again" Megan said, "Greetings" Kaldur said, Artemis just waved. 

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!

I still can't believe Roy and Wally died in hero in crisis.