"The Demon child is on the loose! RUNNN!"

>>>

Back at the manor

"Where are the kids?" Wally asked when he got back to the manor.

"There walking home today." Artemis replied.

"The Demon child is on the loose! RUNNN!" Jason screamed running into the manor and than slamming the door.

Tim started banging on the door, "Help he's coming!"

Wally opened the door, than Tim ran straight in running up the stairs to who knows where.

"Todd! Drake!" Damian yelled running up the stairs, "Your punishment will be faster if you come here!"

"Damian what did I say about trying to kill your brothers?" Dick asked jokingly.

Damian didn't pay attention to Dick but instead, opened room by room door.

"I will find you!" Damian yelled.

"Ahhhh!" Tim screamed when Damian opened the closet to Tim's bedroom.

Damian than grabbed Tim by the collar and pulled him all the way to the stairs then kicked him off the stairs.

"Oh! Ow! AH!" Tim screamed when he rolled down the stairs.

"I told you not to hide in the closet!" Jason yelled from out of nowhere.

"Your next Todd!" Damian yelled after hearing Jason's voice.

"If you can find me Demon because I'm not coming out until you call a truce." Jason replied, he than laughed.

"UGH! Todd! Challenge accepted!" Damian yelled with his fist in the air he then ran back into the room's and started looking.

"You ok Tim?" asked Conner concerned.

"Yeah no problem." Tim said dusting himself.

"Well as amusing as that was, im board what there to do in this place?" Artemis asked.

"Do you guys want to play twister?" Dick asked with a smirk.

"Challenge accepted!" They all heard Damian yell from upstairs.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!