"Yeah you might want to skip dinner tonight."

>>>

Artemis, Dick and Barbara were already at the manor waiting for the others.

Ounce they came Jason was the first in the manor he went straight to his room and only glanced at Dick.

"What's wrong with him?" Barbra asked. "Probably just another bad day at school." Dick said.

"Little flirt deserves it" Artemis said. "You too?" Asked Barbra. "Yep." Artemis replied. Both girls laughing.

"Hey Dick look who's here." Tim called from the doorway.

Kaldur walked out of the kitchen to see who as at the manor.

Tim walked to Dick with Cass and Steph next to him "Hi Dick!" Steph said Smiling and waving.

Conner and Megan went to the kitchen to help Alfred setup the table.

Damian gust glanced and walked to the kitchen table right before getting his art set. Wally walked up to Dick and nudged him, and whispered "Who's she?" Gesturing to Barbara.

"Barbra let me introduce you" Dick said. "This is Wally, Artemis you met her already, Kaldur, Conner, and Megan."

Barbra waved. "Hey so today you said was ring your friends to the manor right?" Wally asked and then grinned at Artemis.

"Oh no we are not inviting him." Artemis said while shaking her hands.

"Who'd you have in mind? Another hero?" Dick asked.

"You know it" Wally said while putting his hand around Dicks shoulder.

"Who?" Asked Barbra,Tim and Steph at the same time.

"I would like to know to" Kaldur said crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Well let's just say you think there cuter than me Conner and Rob." Wally said while pointing at Kaldur.

"Speedy?" Dick asked. "Yeah, he would be down and i'm pretty sure there's more rooms in this place." Wally replied.

"I think there's already enough boy's here than-" Artemis got cut off by Dick and Tim "That would be awesome!" They both said smiling at Wally.

"AHHH! Drake! You made me mess up!" Damian yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah you might want to skip dinner tonight." Steph said to Tim.

Everyone laughed in the living room.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!