"Yes another round for Ro-----Richard!"

>>>

 Must warn you this chapter has one moment if you know what I mean-

"Jason you're sure you don't want to play?" asked Dick placing the board game down.

"I'm not coming out until Demon spawn calls a truce!" Jason yelled in reply.

"Fine than I guess will play without you." Dick shrugged.

"So who's gonna go first?" Wally asked.

"Well 4 people at a time so, Tim Dick,Wally and Artemis. Than Me, Kaldur, Conner and Damian." Megan said taking charge of the situation.

"That's fine by me." Wally said.

"Ok let's begin." Megan said and clapped her hands,"Right foot yellow."

Tim, Dick, Wally and Artemis, did so, "Left foot red."

They all followed again, "Right hand blue."

This process continued until Megan called out "Right foot blue." and Artemis fell almost knocking over Tim.

"Watch it." Tim said out of breath.

They all kept playing but than it was Tim's turn to fall. "Left hand yellow." Megan said. Tim started to wobble but his hand gave out and he fell.

"Darnt!" Tim said still out of breath but upset he fell.

It was than Wally and Dick. Dick was doing a back bend and Wally was straight over his stomach.

Ever time Wally talked it made Dick laugh because he would always get tickled.

"Oh my god ughhhh!" Wally all but moaned when he had to move his right hand to red.

Dick turned a bright pink.

"Stop raping Grayson, West!" Damian yelled.

This comment made both Wally and Dick go bright red. The team laughed at Damian's comment.

The round ended with Dick winning because Wally fell from embarrassment.

"Yes another round for Ro-----Richard!" Dick started but quickly changed.

Tim face palmed, while the team looked confused.

Megan than clapped her hand's "New Game!" She announced.

It was now, Tim calling out the colors, The first person out was Conner than Kaldur than Megan and only leaving Damian.

"Im victories!" Damian screamed in joy?

Everyone laughed.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!