"No way in hell am I going to another stupid gala."

>>>

After lunch

"Master Damian, I would still like to ask you what you wanted to do for your birthday?" Alfred questioned.

Damian replied in one word.

"Gala."

"No way in hell am I going to another stupid gala." Jason said after hearing what Damian wanted.

"What about something simpler like a slumber party?" Dick suggested.

"Grayson mother taught me many things but what on god's earth is a slumber party?" Damian questioned with a little disgusted.

"You don't know what a slumber party is?" Wally questioned.

"West as I said before "mother taught me many things but what on god's earth is a slumber party?" I quote." Damian said while using air quotes.

"That's it Dami your 100% having a slumber party." Dick said proudly.

"Now that that's decide Master Damian I believe it's time for your nap." Alfred said.

"Farewell Pennyworth." Damian said while heading upstairs.

"So what now?" Kyle questioned.

"Well me and you are gonna play some video games." Jason said now grabbing Kyle's hand and dragging him to the living room.

"Um ok do you guys want to go to the park?" Megan questioned.

"I will be heading to the mountain to contact Batman and Robin." Kaldur said.

"Change of heart i'll be staying here, to help Tim with his homework." Dick said

"I don't need help." Tim said confused.

"Nah come on Dick let's go to the park." Artemis said.

"I'm gonna go with Kaldur to the cave, im'a check on Rob." Wally said.

"I'm just gonna stay here." Dick said.

"It's alright I can help Tim with his homework." Conner said.

"Im fine with that." Tim said.

"Nah I just stay here then it's alright plus i'm tired so I'll stay home." Dick said.

"Grayson!" Damian yelled."I would like you to read me a story!"

"Ok Damian!" Dick yelled back.

"I guess it's settled, Kaldur and Wally will contact Batman and Me and Artemis will go to the park while Jason, Kyle,Tim,Dick,Damian and Conner stay home." Megan said.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!