"Come on demon it's breakfast time, don't keep your angle waiting."

No one's Pov

Time skip the next day.

Alfred walked to the boys room, he knocked on Dick's door and waited for a response, Dick yelled "Come in its open, I don't bite!" and did his signature crackle.

Alfred opened the door and told Dick if he "Would be so kind and wake the rest of his brothers and meet him in the kitchen for breakfast."

Dick went to Jason's room first, he didn't think to knock so when he opened the door a nerf gun shot at him and he heard Jason yell "adhesive mernover's! It's hideous, help! It's Disgusting! It's...Dick?"

"Ow! Jason?! What did Alfred say about shooting nerf guns in the house do I have to remind you."

"Ha as if I pay attention to what people say! What are you even doing here Dickie?"Jason said "Alfred told me to wake you,Timmy and Dami up, It's breakfast time and get ready I don't want my friends to think of us weird, well me weird when I reveal that i'm me. SO get ready also can you wake one of the bros?"

"Yeah sure, witch?" Jason asked "TImmy? I thought you know, you usually wake him up so I thought you were gonna do so?"

"I think it's time for a change, I'll wake Dames, I am his favorite anyways." stated Jason.

And off Jason went to Damian's room.Unlike Dick, Jason knocked he waited a second and then knocked again and said "Come on demon it's breakfast time, don't keep your angle waiting."[When Jason and Damian are on good terms Damian call's Jason angle.]

After saying the nickname Damian call him he starts to remember the day Damian started calling him that.

Flashback

It was Damian's first day of school and to be honest Damian did not want to go. He told his father that he knew everything already and didn't need to be taught. But Bruce refused to let Damian have his way they made up an offer. When Damian made it to 5th grade he would no longer attend school, Damian accepted but still did not want to go.

Damian would be going to the same school as Jason and Tim, Damian would be in kinder and Jason and Tim would be in 4th.

When the first day of school started all 3 boys were prepared. They went into the limo with Alfred who took them to school he got Damian settled in and left after giving Jason and Tim lunch more of less Tim the money. Who knows what Jason would do with it if given the money.

Damian was in his class room he found the whole situation annoying the teacher kept talking to them like they were dogs saying 'good job' 'that's amazing' 'splendid' it irattated Damian anyone who would talk to Damian would get a growl in return.

Damian was annoyed with the teacher. The whole class minus the teacher were annoyed with Damian.Everytime the teacher would ask a question Damian wouldn't bother raising his hand but blurt out the right answer.

When it was recess time Damian found himself sitting on the benches watching as the children played he blamed his mother for his lack of humor.

Jason and Tim had been released to play two, Tim was playing with his friend's Steph and Cass. Jason never made an effort to be anyone's friend he kept telling himself 'why bother try if no one wants to be friends with a Street rat' Plus if Jason did have friends he most likely get them into trouble scratch that a lot of trouble.

There was no purpose for Jason to stay in the big kid area so he used his training from Bruce and Dick and vanished like he was never there. Jason decided he wanted check on the demon spawn see how he was doing.

Damian was just watching when all of a sudden 4 boy's each taller the Damian came up to him Damian was gonna growl at them but they spoke before he did.

"What's your problem?" when of the boys asked "hasn't your mother teach you some manners?" the boys were whispering to each other Damian was about to ignore them when they spoke up again "aren't you the wayne kid? The one whos mom left him with his father when he was 3 and magically disappeared?"

That set Damian off he growled glared at each boy and said "my mother or life have no concern to you. I suggest you leave before things get messy."

"I think you should leave because your about to get messy." 2 of the boy's threw dirt at Dand the other 2 wood chips.

Damian jumped to his feet and was about to tackle one of the boy when 2 of the other boys pushed him. At that very moment Damian felt something he only every felt with...grandfather....fear.

Damian closed his eyes expecting to get kicked or hit but nothing came, he opened his eyes slightly confused and sa'll..Jason? Standing over him glaring at the boy's. The sun's light shadowed over Jason making him almost glow in Damian's eyes. AT that moment to Damian his brother looked like an angel his angel.

And then he snapped out of it he starting listening to there conversation."And if you ever mess with my brother again." Jason pulled out a lighter "i'll burn yah. Got it." The boys all gulped "Got it!" Jason yelled anger in his words. All the boys nodded their heads in fear."Know get out of here!" Jason yelled again.

In Damian's eyes Jason was his angel.

Flashback over

Damian's door opened and he nodded at Jason and then demanded a piggy back from his brother to the kitchen. And even Jason had to admit he had a soft spot for Damian.

>>>

Dick started his way to Tim's room he was about to open the door when he heard someone yell "Move out of the way Grayson!" he quickly opened the door and fell in Tim's room. Then he heard another yell "Sorry Dick! There's a demon on the loose! F#$k!" There was a loud crash coming from the kitchen.

"Umm, so Timmy it's breakfast time get ready and meet us down kay?" Dick said turning his attention back on Tim. Tim just nodded so Dick got up and shut the door and maid his own way down to the kitchen.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

#Flashback