"We were called the flying Grayson."

>>>

"Todd!...Todd!...Todd!..Jason!...Todd!" Damian yelled.

"Here..ugh!..Dames." Jason squeaked out. "Coming Todd!" Damian yelled in response. Damian rushed to where he heard Jason's voice.

"Todd.." Damian said, he walked to Jason who was holding the sides of the toilet throwing up. "Uuuggghhh..Demon.." Jason replied. "Come Todd...Drake will not disturb you I have dealt with him, I've defended your honor Todd, know it's time to go to bed lets go." Damian said while helping Jason up.

"Who knew you could be nice, demon." Jason chuckled.

"I'm not nice to anyone Todd, I simply tolerate you." Damian said trying not to smile.

Damian led Jason to his room helping him the way, he opened the door to Jason room, led Jason to the bed, helped Jason on the bed went into the covers with Jason.

Jason patted Damian's head, and fell asleep.

>>>

Back to the Team.

"Wow." Said Wally, "These kids are crazy." Artemis grunted, "It's nothing I wouldn't exspect they do know batman." "I think they're adorable! I can't wait to get to know them!" Squeld Megan. "I wish to spar with them, batman seems to not want us to hold back, I think there's more to these kids than what meets the eye." Kaldur said.

"I don't know Kaldur they seem normal to me." said Wally.

"The little one threw a knife at you..." Said Conner

"And he seemed to know how many times you been eyeing..Richard?" Said Artemis. And out of know were Dick fell from the ceiling landing perfectly on his feat. "It's Dick." he said.

"How'd you do that?" The team asked in usion.

"Well... W-When I was young, before I got adopted from Bruce. My family use to be part of a circus...We were called the flying Grayson.." Dick said. "I-I'm sorry, I'm gonna head to bed, I hope you enjoyed your first day at the manor and trust me the'll warm up to you." Dick said before walking out of the living room.

>>>

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!

Sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer; I also hope you enjoyed the video/theme of this chapter. A peek in Dick's life.

 A peek in Dick's life