"Bruce needs to call the school,"

P.S, Skip video to 0:17

>>>

"Dinner time!" Wally yelled, Dick,Barbra,Jason,Tim,Steph,Cass and Damian all walked in.

"What's cooking hot stuff's" Jason said Smirking at Artemis and Megan.

Roy and Wally laughed, "See told you they cant be that bad" Wally said, "You clearly have not seen Grayson cook." Damian said while taking his seat.

"Hey i'm not that bad" Dick said, "Dick, your almost worst than Bruce, and he almost exploded the fridge, don't ask." Tim said directing the last part to the team.

Steph sat next to Tim and Cass next to Steph, Dick next to Barbara and Wally, Wally next to Artemis, Artemis next to Roy, Roy next to Conner, Conner next to Kaldur, Kaldur next to Megan and Jason took his food to his room, Damian went under the table with Titus.

>>>

"Hey Dickhead what's going on?" Jason asked, after he came back from his room. "Oh hey Jaybird were talking about school," Dick replied.

"So today I was turning in my History homework and I-I" Tim was saying but got nervous, Steph elbowed him, "Oh yeah sorry, well I noticed that the school dance is next week." Tim said looking at his plate.

Steph smiled at him, "My day was amazing I hung out with Cass and Tim as usual and it rocked!" Steph said.

"My day good," Cass said.

"Bruce needs to call the school," Jason said, "Why?!" The team asked all at ounce. "Nothing big I just got into another fight that's all...No biggie" Jason shrugged.

"Did you at least beat him Todd?" Damian asked, "Of course, street r-k-kid vs a bunch of preppy rich kids." Jason replied.

"Jace, you know you can talk about anything right?" Dick asked. 

"Imma-- Imma head to bed. Night Dames, night Babybird, night Goldie," Jason said before getting up, everyone watched him walk out of the kitchen.

"Ok then" Wally said, "What's up with him?" Roy asked. "I dont think it's my place to say"Dick said.

While that was all happening Tim was blushing like a tomato, Steph and Cass were both giggling.

Damian was slightly confused but decided to investigate latter instead he threw all his food under the table to Titus.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!