"Thats what im afraid of!"

>>>

At the manor

"Yo, Tim, me and Kyle are gonna head to my room see ya." Jason said hands in his pockets.

"Oh yeah that's cool Jase but?" Tim was saying but paused.

"But what?" Jason questioned.

"I want to have a sparring match, you know, you,me, and Kyle." Tim said placing his hands on Jason's and Kyle's shoulders.

"That sounds fun, you know something did get on my nerves earlier so let's take that anger out."Jason said cracking his knuckles.

"Uhmm, Do I get a say in this?" Kyle questioned.

"NO!" Jason and Tim said at once and then grabbed Kyle's hand and dragged him to the sparring mat's.

>>>

"Were home!" Dick yelled ounce he opened the manor door's.

"Out the way Grayson." Damian said pushing past Dick and going up the stairs.

"Do you guys here that?" Dick asked jestering to his ear.

"Hear what?" The team questioned.

"Oh, The grunting and pounding?" Connor questioned.

"Yeahhh." Dick replied.

"It's probably Jason and Tim." Wally said now placing a hand on Dick's shoulder.

"Thats what im afraid of!" Dick said now running to the training room.

>>>

When they made it to the training room they saw Kyle and Tim both on the floor with Jason standing on top of them.

Jason's right foot was on Kyle's back and his left foot was on Tim stomach.

"Amazing Todd!" Damian said while watching the whole seen.

"Oh, hi guy's." Jason's said waving.

"AHhhh!" Tim yelled in pain.

"I didn't see you guys there." Jason said calmly.

"And you wonder why you have no friends."Dick said face palming.

"You want some of this two Dickhead." Jason said jumping off Tim and Kyle and cracking his knuckles.

"Bring it little Wing." Dick said now pumped up.

"No!" Megan yelled.

"Both of you, stop! First, Tim and what's your name?" Megan questioned.

"Kyle." Kyle stated.

"Well Kyle and Tim are you guys ok?" Megan asked.

"Yeah." Tim and Kyle said together while getting off the ground.

"Second, Jason I beg of you for the next 4 days we have left here please do not start any fight's."Megan said.

Jason rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Yeah sure whatever you say." Jason said.

"Rayner I would like to inform you that you have failed test one." Damian said walking up to Kyle.

"Your still on that?" Kyle asked rubbing his head.

"Of course, I am." Damian said.

"Also you did pass 2 task." Damian said.

"What are you even talking about?" Jason said.

"Kyle's trial." Damian stated.

"Well what did I succeed?" Kyle questioned.

"What are you doing! Don't encourage him!" Jason yelled at Kyle.

"Well firstly." Damian was saying but Jason cut him off.

"Demon quit with that shit, you cocky little bastard." Jason said eyebrows in an arch.

Damian smirked.

"What are you guys talking about?" Dick questioned.

"Nothing." Jason said looking at Kyle than Damian then Dick.

"Ok." Dick said putting his hands up in defeat.

"Would you all be so kind and come and eat the lunch I made you?" Alfred asked.

"Wow, when did he get there?" Kyle asked.

"Magic." Tim said while shaking his hands.

"Ok guys lets go eat before Alfred gets you guys in trouble." Artemis said butting in.

Everyone walked back into the kitchen. And started to eat.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!

I'm a little late but here we go,  baby Damian and baby Jon from young justice outsider's. Jason Todd in young justice outsider's and finally Jon Kent 17 from superman comic's currently.