"Robin or Dick?"

P.S another chapter would be posted Saturday, since this ones short. Or later today so look out for that. 

>>>

Artemis and Dick were walking to gotham academy, than Artemis said "Do you know robin goes here?"

"I-I mean he protects gotham shouldn't he live in gotham?" Dick replied "Not all heroes protect their own city's I live in gotham but protect Star City." Artemis said

"Hey! Can I ask you something and be honest ok?" Artemis said. "Yeah, shoot." DIck replied.

"Do you like Wally?" She asked. "....Yeah...kinda." Dick said starting to blush. "You can't. I see the way he looks at you. He does like you but he also looks at someone the same way." Artemis said.

"Who?" Dick asked. "Well it just happens to be are boy wonder. I'm sorry to say this but if you date Wally your gonna hurt Robin, Wally might not know but Robin likes him he follows him like a love sick puppy." Artiems replied.

"Why are you telling me this?" Dick asked starting to walk past Artemis. Artemis grabbed his wrist. "Because I don't want to see Robin get hurt, he's like the teams little brother, he deserves a chance two." She said.

The only thing Dick was thinking was, Robin or Dick?

>>>

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!